Epic Perfect World

What has changed gameplay balance and skillwise since 2012 on EPW

Offline Auroma

Hi I used to play on Epic PW in 2012. I recently have downloaded the game again and I want to know what has changed gameplay balance and skillwise on EPW.

I have read the guides on here and know most of where to farm old/new stuff. I play a support warrior so my questions are:

1. Are full dragon gear and weapons enough or is Rank 8 recast gear a must for support warrior in PvP? If it is what type of stats am I looking for?

2. I have warrior skills till Demon Cultivation, what other skills have been introduced? (I have read about Morai skills)

3. What is script that people keep on mentioning about in pvp threads? It is some kind of macro which executes skills in a stored sequence using auto clicker or programable keyboard/mouse. I have seen people use similar stuff in 1v1s to stunlock and finish an opponent.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. 
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1. no u cant tank with dragon unless slave ep healing u .. u will need r8 with magic def reduce 

2- u need morai and primeral world skills

3- scripts its something u use to switch full gears set cards everything in one button

Offline Auroma

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1. You need R8.

2. Morai, Primal & 79+100 skills from OHT

3. Scripts aren't actually allowed, just if you do start to use them, you can pretend it's a razor macro keyboard or w.e and you won't get punished  :normal-21:

Offline Auroma

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
1. You need R8.

2. Morai, Primal & 79+100 skills from OHT

3. Scripts aren't actually allowed, just if you do start to use them, you can pretend it's a razor macro keyboard or w.e and you won't get punished  :normal-21:
Correction for #3. They are allowed as Agatio updated in Terms of Use knowing them being undetectable it would end up being a dead rule.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You need at least x2, 2% RMD on each piece of your gear. On pants you'll need x2 +% MDEF to tank the world. You'll need a 3/4 row defense weapon to survive. You'll need to be full but build and use Dragon Ascendsd cape, as well as full magical ornaments with + defense levels. 

This is just to survive in mass PK. 

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
You need at least x2, 2% RMD on each piece of your gear. On pants you'll need x2 +% MDEF to tank the world. You'll need a 3/4 row defense weapon to survive. You'll need to be full but build and use Dragon Ascendsd cape, as well as full magical ornaments with + defense levels.

This is just to survive in mass PK.
:tiger-2: whats but build?

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
:tiger-2: whats but build?
I think he meant vit build :D

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
I think he meant vit build :D
lol yeah i kinda figured, but gotta give people a little S#!╚ every now an then

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You need to make 100+ alts to do dailies and weekly events for EC, Supply Tokens, and Event tokens. Then, pray to whatever you believe in for decent enough engraves and reshapes on your R8R.

No bullshit implied. 

Goldengate

You need to make 100+ alts to do dailies and weekly events for EC, Supply Tokens, and Event tokens. Then, pray to whatever you believe in for decent enough engraves and reshapes on your R8R.

No bullshit implied.
Just donate... Problem solved ;)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Just donate... Problem solved ;)
Donation here won't simply solve your problems because you can't obviously donate for ECs. You'd still have to spend sht ton of time selling Donation Items or Cubi for ECs to get what you want. It's not as easy as it used to be back when it was 1$ = 1k ECs.