Epic Perfect World

Art Requests (◕ ʜ ◕ )

Offline Iyrin

• A ▼ ▲ A ▼ ▲
  • Artists instinctively want to reflect humanity—
  • Characters: Dominija
[What is this?]
OK SO. Iv'e received quite the number of drawing requests these past few days so I figured it was time to make a thread for it. Fair warning: I do not draw all the time since it gives me headaches from being all nit-picky over every little detail (the cons of perfectionism), however, I don't mind doing drawings and taking requests once in a while. So what I'm going to do is leave this here for any of you that want to request a drawing from me and I MAY or MAY NOT get around to it. I do have a life (as well as other games I play) and there will be times I can't or don't want to draw. For the most part I'll try to go by a first come first serve basis although heads up I will gravitate towards the simpler requests :x and if I've already drawn something for you previously I won't mind drawing for you again but your following requests will be lower priority. Again; it could be long intervals between drawings so don't get your hopes up. :P So this is more or less a thing for the times when I've got nothing to do and feel like drawing.
So here we go!

[My drawing preferences]
*I don't really like to draw male chars since I'm horrid at drawing guys and would probably need to cheat just to make it look decent xD but I could probably pull off a chibi male, or maybe semi-chibi

*Animals/Weaps/Exra features: fox form/tiger form I don't mind but I'll be doing it in chibi form or else id spend forever and a day on it, barbs in human form is a no-go (sorry wb's :c), and I wont mind doing other little extra features IF they aren't super complex etc.

*Please limit your requests to one character, making a drawing of multiple chars in one go will trigger my lack of attention span lol

[Request Format]
Please leave your requests in this format to avoid any confusion in communication:

-Chibi I don't have a chibi human pic but dw I can do them :P, Semi-Chibi, Normal (click text for my samples)
-Preferred pose if any
-Head/Half body/Full Body
-Props if any (eating food/using a weap etc)
-Color edits if any
-Transparent background or include background (if there is a bg I will be picking it so I don't end up having to draw an entire movie scene going on behind you)
-Theme (crazy, sexy, cute, sad, mad, you get the idea)
-SS's of your character as needed

As for payment I'll be doing these for free since it's not a guarantee I'll be doing them in the first place plus I'm new to the server so I don't even know the typical charge rates. However I won't shy away from a donation and you can feel free to send whatever you see fit if you so wish. Send mail to Dominija.

[Special Drawings]
Now then, if you want to request a more advanced drawing such as this or this, I can do them but I will be placing an irl price tag. I'll be charging $5 per hour it takes to make with a capped fee of $40 in the rare case it takes an absurd amount of time (if it's something I think would be like a week long to make or something crazy chances are I wouldn't be accepting it in the first place lol), and if you have a fixed price you'd like to pay I'm willing to work with you on image restrictions until the estimated time and price match up (On average advanced drawings can take between 3-5 hours). Non-refundable once transaction is complete.
Or if you wan't to request a shirt design (see link in my sig/profile) I will do those for free assuming they stick with the type of designs I produce since I will be adding it to my store if I end up doing it.

You can message me for details/requests for either of those.

[PM Format]
IF YOU INSIST ON PMING ME: If you're requesting a regular forum drawing please include [FORUM] in your pm, if you're requesting an advanced drawing include [ADVANCED], and if you're requesting a shirt design include [SHIRT]. This will help my pm's from becoming over the top messy ty.
Go nuts. ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[EDITS]
[edit]: priority reqs
[edit]: pm titles, charge rates for advanced requests
[edit]: subject titles for clarity
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 10:52 pm by Dominija

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'd really love a full body, normal. Transparent backgroud.
I want her being sexy looking like she's going to attack someone with a evil smile on her face.
Oh yea, for the tattoos doesn't have to be exactly those. You can make a red rose and something...
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 07:07 pm by Elyღ

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
semi-chibi please, full body with transparent BG
no pose preferences but something ''carefree'' or ''happy'' would be nice ^-^ i don't really care tbh
you can simplify the fashion and make changes to it
also please ignore the tideborn tattoos(?) whatever they are and make her skin colour human(??) 

Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 06:41 pm by Purify
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'd like one please, I'll pm you intead. 
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 05:40 pm by Squishy

Offline Iyrin

• A ▼ ▲ A ▼ ▲
If you'd like to make a request please leave all the info required in the format so this can be like an archive ty o/

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
If you'd like to make a request please leave all the info required in the format so this can be like an archive ty o/
Can I message you in private instead?
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Count me in, ill send u details via PM when ull be free cuz its a particular project the one i was thinking to, also ima paying u cuz u draw better than most people spamming things on forum(even tho there r many good)

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( please tell me you draw black ini chars

Astralis

Ohhz me, but I'll pm you details once my internet comes back to life  [if pming isnt a problem, I suppose]
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 06:01 pm by ★Astralis★

Offline Defense

• Eros <3
  • Faction: Artifex
Me too please o: I'll also PM you if that is okay.

Type : Normal

Pref. Pose:
[/i]
a bit of a crappy pic but you get the idea..

Colour edits :
Idk D: just pretti blue n purple

Props : I'd like her to hold up the fox pet (see image) without the weird thing around it's neck. their noses touching each other. Her eyes to be half open so you'd still be able to see her blue eyes (of the character not the fox) and ofcourse a pwetty smile. I'd also like her hair to be longer than original and a bit more wavy

[/i]

[/i]

chibi/full body/half body: Full

Transparent background or include background: Transparant.

Theme : Cute

SS's of char :

Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 11:15 am by Yasuko
[edit]

- Normal
- Something kind of like hugging her bear to her chest.  :-[ 
- Half body
- Teddy bear, dark brown would be best, with a light tannish muzzle. 3: Ignore the actual veno ears that kind of poke through her headband. Also, if you could make her hair a little longer, that would be amazing. I just use this one for the little maid headband and ears. <: 
- No edits, hair is kind of a really light blonde but not too yellow/gold, eyes are light blue.
- Transparent
- Cute and innocent like me aw. >: (Minus the cute, because am not cute.)  :-X
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 04:30 am by ϡ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡ℭαѕѕιℯ
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
omg finally <3
Id like a Half body, normal, pose : at ur choice, just add hands  in the shot  if possible
theme: mystical/sexy
backgr transparent
prefferably dark tones,u can do color changes except hair/eyes color

Offline Iyrin

• A ▼ ▲ A ▼ ▲
I'd like one please, I'll pm you intead.

Can I message you in private instead?

Ohhz me, but I'll pm you details once my internet comes back to live :-X [if pming isnt a problem, I suppose]

I'm at work, is it okay if I pm you when I get home? 3: Long shifts, owh..
Id prefer all requests were kept in here or else it'll make a mess of the whole first come first serve ideal, but if you insist on pming me just know it'll end up on lower priority (unless it's a request for an advanced drawing or shirt) since I will be paying more attention to this thread rather than shifting through my messages.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( please tell me you draw black ini chars

yes I can draw black ini chars lol

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
I never understood why people LOVE to pm the request even if told to put it below.. so I feel you xD

me please!

-style Normal style

-Preferred pose if any -- Like this maybe? But not the expression

-Head/Half body/Full Body - Half

-Props if any (eating food/using a weap etc) N/A

-Color edits if any N/A

-Transparent background or include background- transparent

-Theme (crazy, sexy, cute, sad, mad, you get the idea) - casual sexy  (not trying too hard...)

-SS's of your character as needed

[edited the SS's]
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 07:44 pm by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko
Id prefer all requests were kept in here or else it'll make a mess of the whole first come first serve ideal, but if you insist on pming me just know it'll end up on lower priority since I will be paying more attention to this thread rather than shifting through my messages.yes I can draw black ini chars lol
Okie. 3: I just didn't want to end up further down in posts from being at work. I'll edit mine when I get home, thank you. ^^
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde