• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 to the 1st suggestion.

Vegas

Just remove all cards

eternalagony23

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
you just need 1 second to one shot a person in red gear
boy, the point of this is to prevent them from switching them; so if switching = one shot then switching = gone. comprehend??

arcane classes will be affected, since spirit will be red aswell I guess. and I myself have to use the str from cards and restat it to mg becus sht engraves on all acc :'(

plus they'll only be red 3-4 secs AFTER they've equipped it, so if they don't touch them for the rest of the fight, they will be okay. anyways I know this idea most likely is impossible/wont be implemented so Idek why am I defending it...
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 04:10 pm by Scripter

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just remove all defense cards from game.

Agatio seems hellbent on allowing defense camping for certain classes (mostly magic) i.e = Venomancer, Mystic, Archer (yes this happens) and seekers.

So let's remove def cards so they take 5% more damage =)

btw: they cant do this. Agatio already stated that gear swapping in combat = hardcoded and unless they release the source, he won't be able to edit anything like that.
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 04:08 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
incomming : too late for such a drastic change

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
yes please if possible

infernchidhu

-1, after every "balance" patch, we need a down time to suggestions, maybe after like 5 months a new set of suggestions can be done, i feel like these things get more and more trivial and retarded, but to the basic idea, sure. But to people who want to delete all defense cards, you are retarded, because DD classes would have a huge advantage vs support classes

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
-1, after every "balance" patch, we need a down time to suggestions, maybe after like 5 months a new set of suggestions can be done, i feel like these things get more and more trivial and retarded, but to the basic idea, sure. But to people who want to delete all defense cards, you are retarded, because DD classes would have a huge advantage vs support classes
bro, easier for u to 3 spark em xD  :tiger-8: :tiger-8: :tiger-3:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
+1 to what Soochi said tho

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just remove all cards
Suggested long time ago in Helpdesk, as the "attack mode" restriction to switch.
GMs seems to be hurted when you ask for nice idea.

Aga' reply:
Removing cards would not change anything, other than having hundreds of raging players.

Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 05:12 am by LeiZo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Suggested long time ago in Helpdesk, as the "attack mode" restriction to switch.
GMs seems to be hurted when you ask for nice idea.

Aga' reply:
Removing cards would not change anything, other than having hundreds of raging players.
:(  Ofc people will be mad. Gear swapping is lame too