Card lock in attack mode

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
not possible i think.. but yeah good idea coz i dont switch cards xD

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Or some delay on the gear/card stats, so when you equip them it will be in red mode for 3-4 seconds?
:-X that would then mean that the spirit from the cards would be lost for a few seconds right?
if so, then not a good idea, then you'd be down to 50 spirit and get rekt

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
This would just be unfair for sins/eas since they use str cards and having them in red will make their whole gear red, AA/HA classes would stay unaffected though
it'll be 3-4 seconds...

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Yes please... +1
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
not possible i think..
this
but anyway if possible+1

LillySatou

Not possible (same issue with genies.)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
It's possible in 1 way which some may/may not like and that's restriction of def cards to certain classes, but ofc who will agree with that  :normal-1:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
it'll be 3-4 seconds...
you just need 1 second to one shot a person in red gear

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
or u could just bring back the set bonus and set it as what the actual stats combined of cards give: phy attack, spirit, mag attack, def etc
for some classes 1 set.. for other class another set
this removes the ability to have a different build but no1 gonna be able to use another set for its pure defence because they will be mixed atk and defence

and removing the spirit given by these ...?
spirit being kept at 186
all those stats
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 02:27 pm by ☆Sebi

chtrs

there's two ways to do this

1. edit server sided condition for swapping gear (the one that's already present in genies); i don't know much about pw server so i wouldn't know the possibility of this

2. hex edit client in ollydbg/ida to put condition on the function which sends the packet for swapping gear - it's somewhat possible but even if you managed to edit the function without disrupting other functions which may depend on it, it would be easy to bypass just as any other client restriction

on another hand, cards don't provide that much def on this server since there's no set bonuses, i doubt they present a real problem; if i wanted to do this i would go all the way and restrict everything but weapon switches

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
+1.
Putting a delay on the card switching system would be the best IMO, as same as goes for pills, scrolls and bla bla

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
+1 for first one

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
or u could just bring back the set bonus and set it as what the actual stats combined of cards give: phy attack, spirit, mag attack, def etc
for some classes 1 set.. for other class another set
this removes the ability to have a different build but no1 gonna be able to use another set for its pure defence because they will be mixed atk and defence

and removing the spirit given by these ...?
spirit being kept at 186
all those stats
u r rly dum

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
u r rly dum
all other options are impossible to be added
:police:
i didnt say this should be but this is a possible option
u r rly dum