Epic Perfect World

How to keep away unwanted people from a faction.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
how about you just stop being a scumbag so faction leaders don't have to deal with you shait. it would be easier for every1 :tiger-46:

Goldengate

You can also track that person when he/she changed name.
You're right... but who would bother keeping an ongoing list for years?

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
You're right... but who would bother keeping an ongoing list for years?
Then don't bother?  :tiger-18:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
there is no solution for a pve faction

• : D

but we are unable at all to prevent he can come back with an alt, with same toon with name changed or whatever....  
doing the same things than before "umdercover".  
To be honest, I doubt some retard would come twice with an alt/same toon but changed name, JUST to bother your or others faction.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
hey! i'm naturally funny i don't need to try >:(

Zilara

Get a shivtr page for your guild.
Applications tab - Admin - Audit Log: can see all the IPs of those who applied/commented on the applications.
Site admin tab - Audit Logs: can see all the IPs of those who have done something on the forum.
I could add more here, but I don't want to give away all my secrets.  ;)

Having a good memory and an alt guild works too. I remember about 90% of the names of those I've dealt with, and they're hundreds.  :)
I also recognize people by the way they misspell (perks of studying linguistics, I guess).
And of course, last but not least, check their gears. Their most important item is their flyer; many people get name changes, but forget about changing that.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Get a shivtr page for your guild.
Applications tab - Admin - Audit Log: can see all the IPs of those who applied/commented on the applications.
Site admin tab - Audit Logs: can see all the IPs of those who have done something on the forum.

Having a good memory and an alt guild works too. I remember about 90% of the names of those I've dealt with, and they're hundreds.  :)
I also recognize people by the way they misspell (perks of studying linguistics, I guess).
And of course, last but not least, check their gears. Their most important item is their flyer; many people get name changes, but forget about changing that.
this is bad for me :-X

Goldengate

Get a shivtr page for your guild.

Professional Factor Leader xD

Zilara

this is bad for me :-X
Maybe, Pooh, maybe  :normal-37:

Professional Factor Leader xD
I see what you did there  :police: