Epic Perfect World

How to keep away unwanted people from a faction.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Someone must have really pissed you off LMAO

love the profile pic (the shirt) LMAO

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline ·!¦[·S·]!¦·

• <3
  • Characters: Musiic
  • Faction: Metal
well then stop advertising "10k merit = ds"? that's the dumbest thing i heard as a recruitment motto and it's obvious you will only get pms from ds farmers. that's not how you start and grow a faction
+1

Goldengate

well then stop advertising "10k merit = ds"? that's the dumbest thing i heard as a recruitment motto and it's obvious you will only get pms from ds farmers. that's not how you start and grow a faction
I saw a lot of people getting expelled lately... So they shouldn't make fake promises (lies) on stuff they don't wanna give away...
We need people with clean hearts on EPW :(

KittYRagE

just send to the GM all the names u dont want in ur fac and tell him to ban them

MISSION COMPLETED  :police: :police:

Goldengate

just send to the GM all the names u dont want in ur fac and tell him to ban them

MISSION COMPLETED  :police: :police:
How can you ban someone that easily when they've over 5k merit?

KittYRagE

GM can do everything  8)

Goldengate

GM can do everything  8)
Do you mean everything by everything? D: 

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
It would difficult from my point of view because of the fact that you can change your name.

IP banning from a faction may require the source, but all of our characters have unique IDs which is visible in blacklist(unless this was changed), etc. So I guess if Agatio gives this a shot, he could try seeing if it's possible to deny a player re-entry into a faction based on his ID. This wont fix the alt problem, since the alt will have its own ID. Would get around the name change though. /theory.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 07:57 pm by Talaria
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Goldengate

It would difficult from my point of view because of the fact that you can change your name.

IP banning from a faction may require the source, but all of our characters have unique IDs which is visible in blacklist(unless this was changed), etc. So I guess if Agatio gives this a shot, he could try seeing if it's possible to deny a player re-entry into a faction based on his ID. This wont fix the alt problem, since the alt will have its own ID. Would get around the name change though. /theory.
I believe Faction IP Ban would never happen at all (Not possible in the game), and for name change and ID correlation, they never will be enabled for public use.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
no one spoke to you
Rekt.  
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
Block list might help somehow?

Goldengate

Block list might help somehow?
Block list only prevents PMs from being shown.

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
Block list only prevents PMs from being shown.
You can also track that person when he/she changed name.