Epic Perfect World

How to keep away unwanted people from a faction.

Offline antaresy

• Beginner
To Mr. Agatio.

as a leader of a faction (but i think the problem is common to every lead),
I have to deal often with certain people who I would be happy to take away from the faction FOREVER.

Let me explain better:
alt parkers,  beggers, DS farmers, faction hoppers, drama makers, liers.... etc.
Who want them in theyr own faction? 
I think no one.....  

But the real problem is, 
once you discover a certain Toon is a bad add for the faction, 
the only option a leader have is to kick him out, 
but we are unable at all to prevent he can come back with an alt, with same toon with name changed or whatever....  
doing the same things than before "umdercover".  
So the question is easy, can we have any instrumemt to keep away once at all unwanted people?  
Maybe an IP ban fron faction, an account ban from faction or anything you think is possible to inplement?

I would love to take care to thrusted and feithful members, but atm is really easy to be joke from this kind of guys. 

What do you think of this option?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Not possible, nor needed.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
You can't be serious lol
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
This is a problem each and every faction has to deal with on daily basis. My suggestion is what we do for instance in ArchEnemy is to keep log of actives, people who participate on PK's, TW's, faction events etc. Also activity is guild chat is recognized. This is one way to get rid of inactives.

The problem you want to solve is how to get rid of certain people who beg for stuff and once you kick them try to come back with a different alt, I honestly doubt there is no way this can be solved.

But if there is one feature I would like to ask from Mr. Agatio is the mass mail function to faction leader and director. Not to spam members but to would be a lot easier to remind them for instance about forthcoming TW than to send 190+ mails one by one.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
well then stop advertising "10k merit = ds"? that's the dumbest thing i heard as a recruitment motto and it's obvious you will only get pms from ds farmers. that's not how you start and grow a faction 
i feel like i'm dead

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
But if there is one feature I would like to ask from Mr. Agatio is the mass mail function to faction leader and director. Not to spam members but to would be a lot easier to remind them for instance about forthcoming TW than to send 190+ mails one by one.
This is in normal pwi isn't it? I am pretty sure I saw it there before I left which was some time ago already.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2015, 09:22 am by ❤

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Isn't that a feature of latest expansion?

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Enought with kick.  :-X

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
stop recruiting randoms

Offline Jaxon

This is a problem each and every faction has to deal with on daily basis. My suggestion is what we do for instance in ArchEnemy is to keep log of actives, people who participate on PK's, TW's, faction events etc. Also activity is guild chat is recognized. This is one way to get rid of inactives.

The problem you want to solve is how to get rid of certain people who beg for stuff and once you kick them try to come back with a different alt, I honestly doubt there is no way this can be solved.

pretty much what he said...
and also make a website and tell people to apply before inviting them

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
LOOOOOL are you serious...
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOL are you serious...
Agreed +1

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Agreed +1
no one spoke to you
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.