Epic Perfect World

IS DEMON BM CAN BE DPH?

Offline SKilleeet

• Spark<3
  • Sometimes you gotta play the fool, to fool the fool, who thinks they're fooling you.
  • Characters: Skilleeet
  • Faction: Tridents ^ OfkGiven
Hello everyone , based on my observation demon BM is better than sage however demon is more based on aps(if im not mistaken) is there any guide or tip that a demon BM become DPH?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
DPH BM is okay, dph hit decent damage on AA/LA class. don't see much dph bm cuz of the low accuracy on r8 unless your lucky with reroll, and yes demon bm can dph but dph will be literally useless against any HA class.

just click any skill > hope for gof

Offline SKilleeet

• Spark<3
  • Sometimes you gotta play the fool, to fool the fool, who thinks they're fooling you.
  • Characters: Skilleeet
  • Faction: Tridents ^ OfkGiven
DPH BM is okay, dph hit decent damage on AA/LA class. don't see much dph bm cuz of the low accuracy on r8 unless your lucky with reroll, and yes demon bm can dph but dph will be literally useless against any HA class.

just click any skill > hope for gof
What kind of r8 stat do i need for dph BM?

Disrupted

you dont need r8 for dph, use the full HA set of dragon and dragon axes and you are good to go.

Use your r8 for tanking its easier on ec and makes very little difference. *sources - im a dph bm

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Here's a small list of Pro's and Con's:

I recommend stating enough dex to give you access to sword/pike, and use the primal skills to give
you the ability to have a lot of chi gain. This might lower your damage output slightly, but it will
give you much more accuracy, making you less likely to miss. Also, remember to get the accuracy blessing!

Last Edit: Aug 06, 2015, 05:31 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

KittYRagE

be sure to keep specific range with the cleric if u got too much far from the cleric u die,use leaps forward and back wisely if needed and what the ppl above me said already

demon bm can be dph if u get double/tripple str on each piece of r8 gear get as much str as u can... and u will be dph

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
be sure to keep specific range with the cleric if u got too much far from the cleric u die,use leaps forward and back wisely if needed and what the ppl above me said already

demon bm can be dph if u get double/tripple str on each piece of r8 gear get as much str as u can... and u will be dph
Going full str r8 stats is not a good idea. It leaves you massively vulnerable. The best thing to do is to use r8 for defensive stats, and str engraves to achieve a higher damage output. You need a set of +2 def, and a set of +20/22 str. This way you can swap safely and easily between tanking and damage. He could have a full str set and a defensive set. However, if he's not using macros or scripts, I don't recommend it. Too risky during mass/group pk since you will get a lot of focus. Full str would be decent in 1v1s against LA/AA classes though.
Last Edit: Aug 06, 2015, 09:50 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Going full str r8 stats is not a good idea. It leaves you massively vulnerable. The best thing to do is to use r8 for defensive stats, and str engraves to achieve a higher damage output. You need a set of +2 def, and a set of +20/22 str. This way you can swap safely and easily between tanking and damage. He could have a full str set and a defensive set. However, if he's not using macros or scripts, I don't recommend it. Too risky during mass/group pk since you will get a lot of focus. Full str would be decent in 1v1s against LA/AA classes though.
If you do want a full str r8 set...
Make the defensive set first.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Ormin

based on my observation demon BM is better than sage
I'm glad you enjoy your demon. With sage I have just 3.33 base APS,
which becomes 4.00 when quicken stone in my claws activates.
(Demon spark and quicken stone don't stack.)
I'd prolly get more with r8. This is with dragon.
I like my sage because activation of quicken stone doesn't override
my boosts from sage spark.
It is possible to make very nice DPH demon,
but sage DPH still hits a tiny bit harder.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
I'm glad you enjoy your demon. With sage I have just 3.33 base APS,
which becomes 4.00 when quicken stone in my claws activates.
(Demon spark and quicken stone don't stack.)
I'd prolly get more with r8. This is with dragon.
I like my sage because activation of quicken stone doesn't override
my boosts from sage spark.
It is possible to make very nice DPH demon,
but sage DPH still hits a tiny bit harder.
Hit a sin 48k from my demon bm while DPH yesterday  :rolleyes: and was in LA/HA gear mix and a 120 robe for int  ;) that hf+mire combo is OP
~Breaking Metas Daily~