Epic Perfect World

The Final Solution

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

:-X :-X :-XGo fight mystic u will cry more
he already did and made already a thread about restricting rings cuz mystics camp em lel

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
More does need to happen, I don't think that the GM's realize how ridiculously tanky they have made the magic classes in-game in previous patches. Everyone in this thread currently that isn't liking that I'm saying is literally the people who are abusing the defensive camping..
Mystics, Venomancers..
As I've stated plenty of times, I as a barb would GLADLY give up my magic ring for a restriction for all of the above.
Thing is, without the magic ring and defense cape I would of died plenty of times. As you can see, I'm taking 20k crits easily in full defense gears. Take away that magic ring that I practically need to survive vs any magic class and that 20k turns into 30k very easily. Barb's honestly have one of the worst magic defense ability in-game.
Watch the video guys, you will see. Don't just come here and sh-tpost when you haven't bothered reading half the crap I said.
You would die easily without those gears? Gee i wonder how the mage would have survived without them too lol. Just take lessons from austinpowers on mage fighting imo. Camp def and complain about your damage while dealing def gear to def gear, with very poor locks. In part to your paralyze fails and the occasional bad timing. Did you ever chain 2 para together lol?
Sins hiero from full hp without any defense gear. On mages, the class with "such op survive"
I dont wear my def gear go attack a def gear EP while wearing mine, make a video of it and complain about the dmg lol.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
he already did and made already a thread about restricting rings cuz mystics camp em lel

Mystics don't have too much physical defense bro  :-\

You would die easily without those gears? Gee i wonder how the mage would have survived without them too lol. Just take lessons from austinpowers on mage fighting imo. Camp def and complain about your damage while dealing def gear to def gear, with very poor locks. In part to your paralyze fails and the occasional bad timing. Did you ever chain 2 para together lol?
Sins hiero from full hp without any defense gear. On mages, the class with "such op survive"
I dont wear my def gear go attack a def gear EP while wearing mine, make a video of it and complain about the dmg lol.

This isn't only from a barb vs wizard PoV. You do realize that some of the quote on quote "best assassins on server" were asking for a full on nerf for the wizard too? There's also a link to their thread in the post as well  ;)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think you will be asking for hugs soon again once he who shall not be named sees this thread  :police:

Honestly though things should just be left as they are at the moment. Let people stop sweating over lost capes and tome nerf ( 'cause 2% really makes a difference lol) and stop trying to balance out the game solely from the 1vs1 aspect 'cause majority don't give a shit about those anyway..

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
and if he took that 15% from mgs every mystic will even more ez kill mg 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

Mystics don't have too much physical defense bro  :-\
do u only look it barb perspective ? ? ? go fight on ur mg some good mystic not some lame  and then see  :)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
i love the fact that a wbs hitting 6k per hit with 4 aps and that has a stun that u cant avoid(the shytty knockdown) is ok, but a mage using 1 pdef ring aint ok.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Bro, just remove wizard and mystic classes entirely. Only way to shut josh up.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
do u only look it barb perspective ? ? ? go fight on ur mg some good mystic not some lame  and then see  :)
Any APS class will have the same issue though, it isn't only from barb perspective. 
I think you will be asking for hugs soon again once he who shall not be named sees this thread  :police:

Honestly though things should just be left as they are at the moment. Let people stop sweating over lost capes and tome nerf ( 'cause 2% really makes a difference lol) and stop trying to balance out the game solely from the 1vs1 aspect 'cause majority don't give a shit about those anyway..

DD classes shouldn't be made to be unkillable. In mass PK everyone dies, outside of mass PK it shouldn't be that way. 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
Any APS class will have the same issue though, it isn't only from barb perspective.
DD classes shouldn't be made to be unkillable. In mass PK everyone dies, outside of mass PK it shouldn't be that way.
come now, record ur damages on me ill use def sword, vit tome and pdef ring(def+2 phys+114), then post it, but dont post random shyt from mages that from what ik he could have been restatted to 213912039213 vit.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
aps? wow such skills  :rolleyes:. go fight whit ur mg if u have mg , some good mystic like Yinster,Maxi's mystc,Star  and then talk

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
everytime u guys try to nerf to balance you just destroy the game more and more

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The Final Solution

TL ; DR : If you're lazy read just from video - below.

We have taken great steps in the direction of removing this way of gameplay today with the restriction of Cape and Tome from the Sins and Wizards on EPW. However, sadly, this will only truly affect assassins. The true issue is that wizards aren't really affected by this.

The Reason why that Wizards aren't affected by this is the Physical Rings they still possess and amount of RPD that they possess giving them a remarkable amount of PDEF and overall damage reduction. The fact that this class meant to be a "Glass Cannon" and can instantly heal themselves with nearly instant cast, have 15% RPD on their gear alone is just absurd. This reduction also is a stat that previously they didn't have because it was not meant to be on the class. This, paired with the Dragon (2) Bonus giving a boost in RPD from Dragon Top also makes a huge difference in damage taken.

This is all a major issue with magic classes in general, spanning from defensive classes to offensive classes.. So let's focus on wizards for now.

(Wizards Def Camp Discussion) - By Yangster & Sebi

(Ring Restriction Discussion)

(Restrict the Rings - Video on Mystic Defense) - By Domgrath

However, since people believe that Wizard especially is "balanced" .. Let me show you a video.  You will tell off the bat that he takes a large amount of damage, and this is because he started off in the wrong gear set, which he fixed right afterwards.

However only after about a few minutes you see the reduction of damage is INSANE.
If you do stick around to watch the entire video, you'll see all my problems with defense camping summed up pretty quickly.

Please listen to the audio below before watching!

You could call my gameplay bad and that I was doing things "wrong", but the fact still stands that you've seen how defensive a wizard is WITHOUT their Physical buff, and how offensive they are WITHOUT spark combo.. Let's discuss what can be done to completely stop this nonsense once and for all, a final solution.

Agatio stated when he made his defense camping thread that he was keeping the restriction of rings off until it was last possible solution to the problem. This being due to the amount of rings there are in game which would need to be nerfed.. Nearly 150 of them he would need to restrict, one by one. This honestly is the most plausible solution since the classes that are benefiting from this 95% of the time are MAGICAL classes. Other solutions are as follows:

Restricting Rings Completely
or
Removing the 15% RPD Status on highly offensive magic classes
Or making the 15% on these gears (4) and attack (3) so that they cannot be stacked with Dragon Top
Honestly, Wizards were never meant to have the 15% RPD. It was added due to balance complaints, which are now invalid. If there ever was a time to balance Epic Perfect World out, it would be now so that a new era can be ushered in.

If the magic classes that can do extreme amounts of damage were losing their reduction on R8, it would offset the Dragon Ring bonuses making them have no better/worse than before.

Another thing that needs to be addressed is the Cape itself as well. This defensive cape currently can be used by every single class in game besides Sin and Wizard, which leaves plenty of room for defense camping for Mystics, and Venomancers especially. The cape needs to be restricted to SUPPORT classes only, or as suggested by Soochi have the vit requirement be in the 700 range so that no DD class would want to use it in the first place.
I'll just said like Mark said, you can nerf mage all you want, it still wont make up for your bad gameplay. Also are you still avoiding the fact you want rings restricted but want barbs to keep their mdef ring?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
aps? wow such skills  :rolleyes:. go fight whit ur mg if u have mg , some good mystic like Yinster,Maxi mystc,Star  and then talk
PW 1.5 was meant to bring the game away from APS gameplay and back to DPH type gameplay, hence the introduction of primal skill merges for assassin, barb, blademaster, ect.

However, EPW has made the most efficient way to kill as most HA/LA classes .. APS.

Sins, BM's, Barb's will mostly win fights in APS versus most opponents. (Although DPH does work sometimes, just less efficiently)

On a server with such a forced APS sense, this is a big issue for everyone. When there is 2.86 GoF assassins like Yangster, Sebi, ect also complaining about the defensive power of the wizard.. You know that there is an issue.

Yes, there's also a link to that in my OP post as well  ;)
I'll just said like Mark said, you can nerf mage all you want, it still wont make up for your bad gameplay. Also are you still avoiding the fact you want rings restricted but want barbs to keep their mdef ring?
Now I think you're just trolling. Agatio himself was the one that said that the classes that would keep rings if there was restriction would be barb since it has such terrible MDEF and EA for channeling. However, just a few posts ago and in my OP post I have stated.. 

I'd gladly give up my magic ring to see more balance come to my server. This has nothing to do with me trying to make my class OP.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
PW 1.5 was meant to bring the game away from APS gameplay and back to DPH type gameplay, hence the introduction of primal skill merges for assassin, barb, blademaster, ect.

However, EPW has made the most efficient way to kill as most HA/LA classes .. APS.

Sins, BM's, Barb's will mostly win fights in APS versus most opponents. (Although DPH does work sometimes, just less efficiently)

On a server with such a forced APS sense, this is a big issue for everyone. When there is 2.86 GoF assassins like Yangster, Sebi, ect also complaining about the defensive power of the wizard.. You know that there is an issue.

Yes, there's also a link to that in my OP post as well  ;)
:-Xand again and again and again u only look from aps prespective u dont even bother  to look from ea  or AA class