• Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Either that or remove cape completely
yeah + 1 :police:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
 Mad def campers :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Rofl -1

Seriously you people are sad. You are trying so freaking hard to keep your gear advantages over others because you're scared to death of being balanced. 

The nerf train has begun and should only be stopped once you and your classes are on par with everyone else. 
you get vit off the stones in gear so you'll need a really huge requisite, restricting to ep/wr/wb is a much easier solution
^ the noob has a point

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Just keep them restricted to classes that are deemed "support".
No one should have to re-stat for every situation, its not necessary.
There aren't really any other classes that need the cape honestly,other than ep/wb/wr.
Venomancers can be considered support but along with mages they probably get the most obvious advantages with just a cape +ring switch so I'm undecided on that. >:

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
There aren't really any other classes that need the cape honestly,other than ep/wb/wr.
Venomancers can be considered support but along with mages they probably get the most obvious advantages with just a cape +ring switch so I'm undecided on that. >:
or this if you don't wanna put the vit requirement

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Literally this. Make it so that cape can only be used by barb/BM/EP nobody else even needs it. And ofc restrict rings to respected classes ;)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Literally this. Make it so that cape can only be used by barb/BM/EP nobody else even needs it. And ofc restrict rings to respected classes ;)
You are a meme yo

and no i didnt make this xD

Offline Kia

You are a meme yo

and no i didnt make this xD
In his "plan" for the restriction, "tank" barbs are allowed to use magic rings. The restriction is against AA classes camping phys ring but HA classes can do whatever they want.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Dont be hypocrite and keep the rings restricted for wbs too though :)
@Neve god damn, I was going to use that pic too...

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
In his "plan" for the restriction, "tank" barbs are allowed to use magic rings. The restriction is against AA classes camping phys ring but HA classes can do whatever they want.
Ofc, and for the same reason he is against the 700 vit requirement for capes.
His idea of "balance" is that he can switch whatever he wants whenever he pleases and his opponents can't.
I wonder what his excuse for his terrible gameplay would be if Agatio would actually play along and grant him his wishes lol.

Dont be hypocrite and keep the rings restricted for wbs too though :)
@Neve god damn, I was going to use that pic too...
Great minds....  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You could aswell just let the cape for
EP WB WR
increase mystic r8 set  by 6% rpd (i suppose it has already)
increase veno r8 set by  6% rpd
increase wizard r8 set 6% rpd
increase psychic physical def base by 3k (so if psy gets 9% phy def top = 1.3k more and it will be around 14-15k pdef normal)
increase elf priest r8 set by 6%
restrict phy ring and mag rings according to class
and increase barb mag def by 3k so the cata barbs will aim for elem with all = extra def...?
and no1 will camp those rings for the def purpose other than CT EAs that keep claiming to need it
this would just make arcanes in dmg set 'less hiero buggable' , psy problem gets fixed with the 'insanely' low def
and when ppl will go def set it will just make them survive a bit more, not unkillable
just an idea since every1 has given their opinion regarding it , idk

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Still haven't gotten an explanation of what counts as a support :/. Choose to be tanky or choose to be DD, not both at the same time; vit requirement is necessary. (Or just remove it in general)

Nerf everyone or nerf nothing at all.  Say no to class favoritism!  :'(
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
The only thing here that makes sense to me is to restrict it to all classes except WB/BM/EP  and I'm a full mag support-ish mystic saying this. 

Oh, the dragon top idea mentioned by someone else earlier in thread, terrible. 

Aga gimme my old tome back.  :monkey-12: