Epic Perfect World

The cape solution

infernchidhu

Just create a another Matchless cape replica, and add a Requisite Vitality to make it support class only ( I suggest 570-600 vit ) easy for EP, Mystic, BM and barb

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Just create a another Matchless cape replica, and add a Requisite Vitality to make it support class only ( I suggest 50-60 vit ) easy for EP, Mystic, BM and barb
Base vit with gears on is like 400-500 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
you get vit off the stones in gear so you'll need a really huge requisite, restricting to ep/wr/wb is a much easier solution

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
+1, all reasons been stated countless of times by now. 750-800 vit requirement seems reasonable
♡ Bellend ♡

infernchidhu

Base vit with gears on is like 400-500
Yes your right, so like lets make it 500 or 600 w/e the math needs, editing original post

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Yes your right, so like lets make it 500 or 600 w/e the math needs, editing original post
700 sounds fair imo, but really remove it from mystics '-'..

infernchidhu

700 sounds fair imo, but really remove it from mystics '-'..
I just didn't want to go overboard and make their heals completely useless, that is all, EPs need the magic for good heals from the purple one, so 700 would be a bit too high i think, im not sure

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
"I just didn't want to go overboard and make their heals completely useless, that is all, EPs need the magic for good heals from the purple one, so 700 would be a bit too high i think, im not sure"

Sounds perfect tbh, survival would come at a cost. As it should be, not just simply switching gear and go tank mode with no trade off.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I just didn't want to go overboard and make their heals completely useless, that is all, EPs need the magic for good heals from the purple one, so 700 would be a bit too high i think, im not sure
Full vit ep with def gear can easily get around 1k+ vit so i think 700 is fine but you could put it into test with your ep  :-X

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
700 Vit is perfect, I'm winner EP I know everything

Edit: Another idea is restricting current Dragon AA chest to EP's only and making another Dragon AA chest without 5% RPD for all classes  :police:
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 02:22 am by Swane

infernchidhu

700 Vit is perfect, I'm winner EP I know everything

Edit: Another idea is restricting current Dragon AA chest to EP's only and making another Dragon AA chest without 5% RPD for all classes  :police:
Nope, that would hurt wizards, just nerfed wizards need a few more weeks to see the extent of that nerf, too soon basically

Offline ⌘Phoenix

• Characters: Phantom | Phoenix
  • Faction: *Disbanded*Plasma
+1           

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nope, that would hurt wizards, just nerfed wizards need a few more weeks to see the extent of that nerf, too soon basically
They are still tanky because of 15% rpd boost, some magos like Numen and 1337 didn't even use def cape and they still killed every sin

Offline ...

• Old Player
Edit: Another idea is restricting current Dragon AA chest to EP's only and making another Dragon AA chest without 5% RPD for all classes  :police:
If this gets implemented, i'll agree with the cape restriction to 700 vit.