Epic Perfect World

just wondering

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
 ???

Pokie Mad Sir

So Funny!!

plox show proofs.... everyone else here does show proof if they have a complaint...

(even MageTank did when he was banned)

GM's didnt wanna listen  ???

Offline .

Wew, Dunno If I should even post here, to cause anymore drama. But the 2vs2 event that I did, Broniel sponsored it, and I ran it..Because Broniel can't understand English very well. But Skylight and Brash came to the event, to moderate the drama, between other players. They were in stealth so it wouldn't cause a scene, or some sort. Every event that I've done for NH, and I've done a couple PK events open to entire community have been sponsored by Broniel, Myself or NoHomo, Not a GM :P Just wanted to clear things up.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Jeez everyone take a chill pill. It's crazy how a post simply asking a question was turned into a bash post. Too serious.... If there's SUCH a problem take it up with Aga if you feel it still hasn't been handled I mean no disrespect, but nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to stay on this server... Seriously though take a chill pill >.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
SlowPokie... Can you please stop making every thread some sort of drama. If you feel there is any issue you wish to report or discuss contact us privately.  I'm not sure if your meaning to start anything or not, but some comments you say are very rude and jumping to conclusion's when you don't have any sort of proof. Closing this thread now, but if anyone would like to talk more about the pvp event/tourny you can message us or check out ET's event. Have a nice day everyone.

~Coffee out.