Epic Perfect World

Patch v118

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
This is a small patch that introduces minor balance fix and adds custom rewards for Epic Tournament participants.
> Patch notes
> Manual patch

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Main changes:
* Ascended Dragon Cape can be no longer used by Assassins and Wizards
* physical damage reduction on Vitality Tome (A Thousand Miles of Mist) lowered from 6% to 4%  (this change is done just for testing purpose and might be reverted later)
* Square Formation proc rate lowered from 8% to 6%.

Other adjustments and improvements:
* Ascended Calm and Energetic Robes are now tradeable (they can be recrafted in Armors Forge)
* Added rank 8 and Nation Wars forges to Order areas in Morai
* Added Banker and Mailbox to following locations: Kings Feast, Orchid Temple,  Netherspring, Dragon's End, Guardian's Watch
* Replaced the Desperate Horn reward from Tigers event with Event Token.
* Updated drop rate of various event bosses
* Implemented custom rewards for Epic Tournament participants (will be sent tomorrow around 11 server time)

Coming soon!
Faction icon patch, a lot of new fashion sets, further Heroic Battle improvements!
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2015, 11:49 am by Agatio

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
wat about wf ...?

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
ty gm
when patch tho, still no update going on
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I still dont see why vit tome had to be nerfed but ok(Since it might be reverted later i wont complain). :-\

Tyvm for patch.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
* Ascended Dragon Cape can be no longer used by Assassins and Wizards wat about wf ...?

Venomancer is also a support class, removing the cape from them would be unfair, if for example mystics can keep it. WIzards and Assassins are pure DD and they are the only classes that shouldn't be ever using it.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Main changes:
* physical damage reduction on Vitality Tome (A Thousand Miles of Mist) lowered from 6% to 4%  (this change is done just for testing purpose and might be reverted later)

* Ascended Calm and Energetic Robes are now tradeable (they can be recrafted in Armors Forge)
* Added Banker and Mailbox to following locations: Kings Feast, Orchid Temple,  Netherspring, Deagon's End, Guardian's Watch
* Implemented custom rewards for Epic Tournament participants.

Coming soon!
Faction icon patch, a lot of new fashion sets, further Heroic Battle improvements!
i never use dragon cape on wizard but im curios to ask something tho:why you restrict it from wizards but not from mysts?they are way tankier,more annoying and can spam way more heals than wizs

EDIT:you can count them as support class but still we both know they r able to shot down alot of other classes without any problem

Offline ⌘Phoenix

• Characters: Phantom | Phoenix
  • Faction: *Disbanded*Plasma
I just bought a Ascended Dragon cape for my ***ing wiz....WTB a Refund.............

Vegas

Good changes tbh

Zirkon

Main changes:

* Added Banker and Mailbox to following locations: Kings Feast, Orchid Temple,  Netherspring, Deagon's End, Guardian's Watch
* Implemented custom rewards for Epic Tournament participants.

Coming soon!
Good patch, ty for it, hope its the first step to balance stuff

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
What about gof/purify spell/spirit blackhole?

When is the primal upgrade for drake bash coming? Been waiting for too long.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Venomancer is also a support class, removing the cape from them would be unfair, if for example mystics can keep it. WIzards and Assassins are pure DD and they are the only classes that shouldn't be ever using it.
well if u come and do few 1v1 with these ppl who camp def u will get my point ...
when u hit 800 non crit on psy/wiz/seek(my reatred friend ... even tank spark genie ...) this is rly fun ...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
when u hit 800 non crit on psy/wiz/seek(my reatred friend ... even tank spark genie ...) this is rly fun ...
This is why the tome has sightly less reduction now. It's better to do changes by small steps, than one big and go too far...

What about gof/purify spell/spirit blackhole?
they are fine
When is the primal upgrade for drake bash coming? Been waiting for too long.
not coming

Offline Cassiopina

• Characters: Cassiopina
  • Faction: GodArmy
still no update here