• Faction: Ducks
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand 1 spot to go!

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
HELLO SECSIES! ...
1. Due to very very very shortage and preciousness of my time (huehuehuehuehue) now my drawings are for payment. You can choose between ECs and PayPal (I need to buy me pizza also IRL, don`t judge me.)

just a quick question, are we allowed to request money payments here on EPW? thanks for the info and good luck :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Angelica

just a quick question, are we allowed to request money payments here on EPW? thanks for the info and good luck :)
yes it is allowed and many have done that before

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

and thats, how hentai was made >_>

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran

Why I don't wonder its you who commented that loool :D

Offline Soleil

yes it is allowed and many have done that before
i know about EC payments, even DA points, just the first time i see outright dollar signs here, which made me curious.
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I guessed it was, as I am not selling any in-game items or in any way touching the game`s economy. And thanks! c:
If the GNs tell me it can`t be done, I will take away the PayPal option no prob.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Don`t tell anyone
PIZZERIA FULL BTW!

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
i know about EC payments, even DA points, just the first time i see outright dollar signs here, which made me curious.
Roomi also uses PayPal hihi

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Why I don't wonder its you who commented that loool :D
BRUH THAT IS THE HENTAI TRINITY, BOOBS WAIST AND ASS OMGGGGG WEEAABBOOOO ^>^ ^3^ ^_^

Offline Soleil

ooh, ok, that's sweet, tks for the info. nice work Sideris :)

Angelica

well, it has no relation to the game in any way, so it couldn't be against the rules; the drawing is outside of the game and so is the payment with no effect on the game itself, therefore it can't be forbidden

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
BRUH THAT IS THE HENTAI TRINITY, BOOBS WAIST AND ASS OMGGGGG WEEAABBOOOO ^>^ ^3^ ^_^
I hope Angie will delete dis

Offline Soleil

ah ok, makes sense, Scin i was just curious because many sites don't like peeps selling their art using their game forums but since we all know each other it's not like outsiders would invade our forums to spam their wares.