My damage log collection NEW

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
menta is bad we know :(

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
Plz dont be mean D:
no, the theorycrafting and experimental age is dead and mentalistia sits at its forefront of hypercasual unknowns that are afraid of everything that's above base-level knowledge(eg., the entire eso community). modern mmo's do not even let you place skills on your own hotbars anymore, they have pre-determined spots because people as bad as mentalista could not figure out how to optimally place their skills

we have been using scripts to change gear since 2007(and i'm sure the chinese were doing it even before that, although it was mostly the malaysians and koreans who brought this stuff to the game), and it was a helluva lot more tryhard back then. in immortals, we had mgs attaching weapon-swapping scripts to every single skill pressed in order to achieve a faster starting cast, then switching to a full damage weapon during its cast for more damage. although not as prevelant back then, in deva there were many wrs who use to simply let a script glitch and lock for them(essentially not even playing the game). a variation of the wr glitching script existed for every single class. wbs have been using gear swapping scripts for as long as i have been playing pw

this list goes on and on, but because casuals didn't know about it, we'll start complaining now, over 8 years later

Vegas

no, the theorycrafting and experimental age is dead and mentalistia sits at its forefront of hypercasual unknowns that are afraid of everything that's above base-level knowledge(eg., the entire eso community). modern mmo's do not even let you place skills on your own hotbars anymore, they have pre-determined spots because people as bad as mentalista could not figure out how to optimally place their skills

we have been using scripts to change gear since 2007(and i'm sure the chinese were doing it even before that, although it was mostly the malaysians and koreans who brought this stuff to the game), and it was a helluva lot more tryhard back then. in immortals, we had mgs attaching weapon-swapping scripts to every single skill pressed in order to achieve a faster starting cast, then switching to a full damage weapon during its cast for more damage. although not as prevelant back then, in deva there were many wrs who use to simply let a script glitch and lock for them(essentially not even playing the game). a variation of the wr glitching script existed for every single class. wbs have been using gear swapping scripts for as long as i have been playing pw

this list goes on and on, but because casuals didn't know about it, we'll start complaining now, over 8 years later
Didn't robb have a script check cause of insta MGs later?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

there are still ppl that enjoy actually playing the game rather thank letting scripts "playing" for them.
Its just the need of nerds feeling superior in games that ruins the gameplay for others.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

People saying bullsh!t these days...
Do you even know about what you talk ?..
People in this server... omygod..

Offline exe626

• brb
Didn't robb have a script check cause of insta MGs later?
he tried to detect the processes of common scripting programs, but it wasn't very effective

People saying bullsh!t these days...
Do you even know about what you talk ?..
People in this server... omygod..
i have been playing pw longer than you've been alive, do not speak to me

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
i have been playing pw longer than you've been alive, do not speak to me
You are so lost. I feel bad for you.
I'm fine, to leave you in the false.

Offline exe626

• brb
You are so lost. I feel bad for you.
I'm fine, to leave you in the false.
¿do you even know to whom you speak, you lowly peasant? listen to what you are told and see yourself out

Goldengate

Life is far too short for scripting...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

You are nerd.

Goldengate

You are nerd.
People who r using scripts are addicts, not nerds... They should try to learn how to play video games for fun...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
People who r using scripts are addicts, not nerds... They should try to learn how to play video games for fun...
Damn LoL players who moved to our pure game created by Beijing by the only purpose of fun.

rockythequestion

So much drama for a simple post ahaha

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
So much drama for a simple post ahaha

sensitive topic for people

I don't suggest asking about what guilds on here are the best guilds either