Epic Perfect World

AutoHotKey

rockythequestion

Hi guys,

I was wondering, do you guys know any good guide to : how to setup autohotkey? I dont understand anything from that software and I really need it :( ahahah

thanks for your help :)

Midaz

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
pm me ingame I'll give u full guide or on forum but not sure if I could show u from phone im getting back my laptop in few hours

LillySatou

AHK isn't allowed (can be fully used as a bot in-game). See: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9.0#post_client

rockythequestion

Ohhh I thought it was legal and tahe most of people were using it :O

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ohhh I thought it was legal and tahe most of people were using it :O
doesnt matter say sry cause you didnt know fmp will tell you how and afterwards you can claim you use macro keyboard /mouse xDDDDDDD

rockythequestion

Looooooooool! Well I dont want to get banned lol

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
 :)just say u are using keyboard thats what every1 says

rockythequestion

Alright,

I will use keyboard and mouse so forget about my post ahahahahahh

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Looooooooool! Well I dont want to get banned lol
just say u are using razor keyborad :-X

rockythequestion

Well I do have razor keyboard ;)

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Well I do have razor keyboard ;)
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
using that software is illegal, but i don't see anyone being Banned cuz of using it.
i used it for awhile, was good in the start, but after awhile i felt like it ruin the fun of pk, and its much better for me if not def camp like a nerd.
(just vit tome+def lvl weap is enough for me, i rather to die if they wasn't enough and got AAed by 1 squad)(its just about my feeling, i feel like i shouldnot survive  if i get AAed with 1 squad unless using AD/IG)
a pk which all using scripts and def camp like a nerd, is like when lot of vit barbs pking eachother, almost none will die unless they get caught in att lvl set. (pk will be boring)

i just threw my def cape+might ring aside and trying to have more fun pking, and i hope others do that aswell.
Last Edit: Aug 02, 2015, 11:57 am by AuH.s.n
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Go ahead and use it. Like you are going to get punished in any way/form.  :-X

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
using that software is illegal, but i don't see anyone being Banned cuz of using it.
i used it for awhile, was good in the start, but after awhile i felt like it ruin the fun of pk, and its much better for me if not def camp like a nerd.
(just vit tome+def lvl weap is enough for me, i rather to die if they wasn't enough and got AAed by 1 squad)(its just about my feeling, i feel like i shouldnot survive  if i get AAed with 1 squad unless using AD/IG)
a pk which all using scripts and def camp like a nerd, is like when lot of vit barbs pking eachother, almost none will die unless they get caught in att lvl set. (pk will be boring)

i just threw my def cape+might ring aside and trying to have more fun pking, and i hope others do that aswell.
man switch from full atk to ful ldef even cards ;D ;D

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
y
man switch from full atk to ful ldef even cards ;D ;D

yea, i was doing it, getting less than 1k dmg, while should get 5-6k dmg per hit. i just don't like it.
i should reroll to barb or BM if i want to be tanky and not dieng easily.
playing a wiz means u should be squishy. (need kite to survive or die as others)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم