Epic Perfect World

Event Token Suggestion...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
So, i was having a chat with my sister and she said : I need to get 10 Event Tokens , sadly i have toons of Warrior seals....
Then i came up with the idea of making Warrior Seals back to Event token , is it possible ? or have it been suggested before ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
that would mean every1 basically selling event tokens at anytime + any1 who does any kind of farming that gives warrior seals basically gets Event tokens
u go donate 200$, get points, get urself damas -> make warrior seals - get event tokens as many as u please and get all ur sht
who would go to events then?
pretty much cancels point of events

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
there is a better way, u ask a friend to knock your tooth out, put it under ur pillow, tooth fairy comes takes the tooth and gives u money, the next day u donate and buy ur sister 10ets
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
-1 from me, soz man :police:
I'd also like to turn my warrior seals into tokens, but then it would be too easy for everyone to farm event tokens (doing events in multiple accounts and trade the warrior seals to the main character), therefore event tokens would lose their value. As its name says - event tokens - it's something you mainly get by doing events, so I'd say leave it as it is.
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
there is a better way, u ask a friend to knock your tooth out, put it under ur pillow, tooth fairy comes takes the tooth and gives u money, the next day u donate and buy ur sister 10ets
Jesus, stop being so violent man!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
+1 I was actually gonna suggest this.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yes +1 guys best suggestion

ET aren't tradeable for a reason. Pity that you guys are so stupid to think GMs won't realise that you're suggesting an exploit to make them tradeable. Delete this cancerous thread GM before even more hate. 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
Yes +1 guys best suggestion

ET aren't tradeable for a reason. Pity that you guys are so stupid to think GMs won't realise that you're suggesting an exploit to make them tradeable. Delete this cancerous thread GM before even more hate.
^ enough said

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
1. Get your credit card and donate for damas.
2. Turn those damas into warrior seals, then into ET. 
3. ??
4. Profit. You can donate for Event Tokens now

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Then i came up with the idea of making Warrior Seals back to Event token , is it possible ?
which would allow you to trade EC or r8 mats to ETs anytime...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
OK SORRY YOU'RE ALL TO VIOLENT ON ME I MIGhT SUICIDE OKAY ? Ty enough said of y'all i quite epw today bye , noobs , never enjoyed this game cause gm never approve my god suggestions.
On topic : i agree with you guys was just trying to get my sis pet faster  :normal-40:

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
OK SORRY YOU'RE ALL TO VIOLENT ON ME I MIGhT SUICIDE OKAY ? Ty enough said of y'all i quite epw today bye , noobs , never enjoyed this game cause gm never approve my god suggestions.
On topic : i agree with you guys was just trying to get my sis pet faster  :normal-40:
ninguém te curte, bye :)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
there is a better way, u ask a friend to knock your tooth out, put it under ur pillow, tooth fairy comes takes the tooth and gives u money, the next day u donate and buy ur sister 10ets
ROFL  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
I agree with Fobas too forgot to answer LOL. Ye i guess that's the better suggestion to get rich on epw , ty Fobas i appreciate it  :)