Epic Perfect World

Gold to coin/EC ratio

Offline Sleip

Hello i wanted to know what is the best item in the boutique to buy and sell for coins/EC, cost-profit wise. Or if there is a "best item"worth saving gold for.

Ty =)

Offline Kazureblue

Well the most popular things in game are probably going to be the demon and sage third fairys, and the demonic tokens. Since you need the tokens for your 150 gear, you may just want to save up for those instead, and keep the gold for yourself so that you may get your endgame gear.

There are places in game to farm ec, like NightScream Island and Phoenix Valley, which can be very helpful depending on your level. Pretty much everything in the boutique can be bought in game for EC's, so the gold you get from voting or donating is really up to you.

Mount tokens and rare flight tokens usually sell pretty well also, because a lot of people like the pretty mounts and wings.

this guide is actually quite helpful when trying to farm ecs.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=556.msg4048#msg4048

Offline Sleip

Thank you mister, that was very helpful <3

Offline Kazureblue

Np! ^.^ glad I could help ^.^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Sleip's made a good post..

one thing i'd be carefull with though, are the 3rd demon and sage fairies...

they don't sell that well...

i bought quite a few from catshops for less than 30-50m..... .. better off with tokens :D

demonic tokens would probably be the best item to merch, if your going that path.. or just farm ec and sell the ec itself :D

and save the gold, unless you really need coins.. hehe.. you never know when u might need the gold..

e.g... i saved up 50+ gold .... then the morai stuff came out, and i got most of the skills i need fromthe universal chests in the boutique which i blew all my gold on hehe... soooo save them, you never know when you might need them in the future.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf