friend  :-X

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Nice video elebob , u should record more like to watch us rolling :normal-42:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Im so gonna laugh when Kiddo sees that comment even more than i already did LOL ''Couple of months ago you were Kiddo/YouJelly level of ea. Now you are much better, keep those videos rolling fren. '' , Eurikiel squad leader xd did he teach u how to do sick leaps already ? anyway , nice video , the speed of video was too damn fast it's not enjoyable to watch this much fast  >:(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Im so gonna laugh when Kiddo sees that comment even more than i already did LOL ''Couple of months ago you were Kiddo/YouJelly level of ea. Now you are much better, keep those videos rolling fren. '' , Eurikiel squad leader xd did he teach u how to do sick leaps already ? anyway , nice video , the speed of video was too damn fast it's not enjoyable to watch this much fast  >:(
His attempt at playing EPW is quite amusing, I agree  :normal-42:

Also you got a bit of brown on your nose m8
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 02:25 pm by Harry

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Im so gonna laugh when Kiddo sees that comment even more than i already did LOL ''Couple of months ago you were Kiddo/YouJelly level of ea. Now you are much better, keep those videos rolling fren. '' , Eurikiel squad leader xd did he teach u how to do sick leaps already ? anyway , nice video , the speed of video was too damn fast it's not enjoyable to watch this much fast  >:(
leap wrong way cuz turned wrong way  :-[

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
hello fanboy nutella  :) sick leap is still better than u   ???      
Good Video Elekent :police:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
hello fanboy nutella  :) sick leap is still better than u   ???      
Good Video Elekent :police:
thnx dude in still better ea+wr than you  :police:

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
i see u still asslicking arti but eh what else to expect :rolleyes:.
nice video nobo 8)
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2015, 02:26 pm by Otaku

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Listen to me gayboy.Seems you are used on licking your bf's ass but this is just a game no one gone e-fck you :police:
Good video Ele xD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Couple of months ago you were Kiddo/YouJelly level of ea. Now you are much better, keep those videos rolling fren.  :normal-1:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=18343.msg238426#msg238426
sorry , but no one reached my level , keep trying fanboy
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
2nd song best  :police:
damn i see stranger on his finest  :normal-25: not gameplay but making fun of enemies 
was nice pk and enjoyed watching  :))