Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo vs Domgrath Part 3

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Boring fight, disappointing gameplay from you considering Raul will beat me (and you?) within seconds.

Point of this video..? It took you nearly 15 minutes to kill me after struggling although you had a massive gear advantage over my part-time blademaster. I also like how the parts where you were stunlocked perfectly by me were removed.
Since when are Bo1 video's even worthy of posting?

/smh/

oh yeah I forgot, I am subzeroo. A wr just randomly 1v1ing again(though I don't want to anymore), and people expect me to keep beating people in 15 seconds or less. :) gear excuse over and over again as always, that's why I stopped 1v1ing in the first place. People like you who always make up some shit excuse for losing. My days of "wanting to win" ended a long time ago. (: These days I just sit back and watch you people try hard.

you yourself probably would've posted a win if I lost that fight. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't know what to tell you. You wanted the 1v1, I accepted. I didn't know half of the sht I was doing, pedja recorded. That's it.
Fight was only boring because you made it boring with your disappointing ass gameplay.

Oh and I'll let you believe this: "Raul will beat me (and you?) within seconds."
Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:29 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ...

• Old Player
Was a nice fight.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
oh yeah I forgot, I am subzeroo. A wr just randomly 1v1ing again, and people expect me to keep beating people in 15 seconds or less. :) gear excuse over and over again as always, that's why I stopped 1v1ing in the first place. People like you who always make up some shit excuse for losing. My days of "wanting to win" ended a long time ago. (: These days I just sit back and watch you people try hard.

you yourself probably would've posted a win if I lost that fight. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't know what to tell you. You wanted the 1v1, I accepted. I didn't know half of the sht I was doing, pedja recorded. That's it.
You're using cube, I'm using DS.

You have full defense orns, I do not.

You have a x3 range square formation pole, I do not.

Take that into consideration as you struggle for 12 minutes against a WR using a DS, 0 defensive ornaments. (Btw lol @ the players saying I camp defense)
I should post the video and see how you're doing the same thing with your defense sword? lmfao

I literally pressed 'F1' on you and you go full tryhard mode trying to defend your ego and post a video of you (the last minute?) struggling heavily against me. Almost laugh tier.

I won't argue with you, I don't really give a shit because I know that I've

a) beaten you multiple times on my barb
b) i'm playing a bm I log once a week (and you're bragging?')

In conclusion: top kek and enjoy compensating dude

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us

Take that into consideration as you struggle for 12 minutes against a WR using a DS, 0 defensive ornaments. (Btw lol @ the players saying I camp defense)
I should post the video and see how you're doing the same thing with your defense sword? lmfao

I literally pressed 'F1' on you and you go full tryhard mode trying to defend your ego and post a video of you (the last minute?) struggling heavily against me. Almost laugh tier.

a) beaten you multiple times on my barb (easily?)
b) i'm playing a bm I log once a week

In conclusion: top kek

first, my ornas are attack and str based. My cards are def, don't know where the hell you got def from.

A: you only beaten me 5 times on wb while I have beaten you a 10 or 20+ times since you ever started playing it ( so you tell me who is winning)
B: I don't 1v1 anymore :). I don't even feel like fully 1v1ing again.

I wonder who thought I was going try hard considering I don't 1v1 much anymore. I literally just lept around and hit you randomly while you were spamming fortify and badge like your life was on the line or something. :) It's like you needed a wr vs wr victory against me or something.

not my fault pedja got the last minute because he switched chars in between.

Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:34 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think it's clear Subzeroo made an easy and outplayed the enemy in all levels ( as usual ).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
A: you only beaten me 5 times on wb while I have beaten you a 10 or 20+ times since you ever started playing it
B: I don't 1v1 anymore :).

I wonder who thought I was going try hard considering I don't 1v1 much anymore. I literally just lept around and hit you randomly while you were spamming fortify and badge like your life was on the line or something.
Congratulations dude, you've beaten me multiple times over 6 month's and then when I finally have gotten skilled to the point I can beat you.. You quit? Ok? That's kind of how learning a new class works, friend. How long have you played your class again? :) but hey- whatever boosts the ego you seem to crave.

You don't 1v1 anymore? You literally just posted two videos in 2 days. but hey- whatever boosts the ego you seem to crave.

Leaping around, hitting, spamming badge and fortify. wow! Sounds like a typical warrior 1v1. You did the same thing! Congrats again!

I don't care though honestly, that's why I'm surprised that a Bo1 Fight was uploaded to youtube in a clear effort to try and prove something. Do I threaten your pride mr subby :( maybe that's why they call you "sub" afterall topkek, someone said something in guild chat and I lol'd and decided to post instead of letting an artifex sh1tsignet on the forums try and say you made an easy when you clearly didn't. (Your famous video edits of the last 2 minutes of every 20+ minute fight)

Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 05:37 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

b) i'm playing a bm I log once a week (and you're bragging?')

In conclusion: top kek and enjoy compensating dude
I sense a strong presence of salt in this one.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
video ? were is that video sec let me refresh your mind 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
Congratulations dude, you've beaten me multiple times over 6 month's and then when I finally have gotten skilled to the point I can beat you.. You quit? Ok? That's kind of how learning a new class works, friend, but hey- whatever boosts the ego you seem to crave.
You don't 1v1 anymore? You literally just posted two videos in 2 days. but hey- whatever boosts the ego you seem to crave.
Leaping around, hitting, spamming badge and fortify. wow! Sounds like a typical warrior 1v1. You did the same thing! Congrats again!
Congrats you finally killed me 5 times! Slow clap for you sir! Yeah 2 vids of random 1v1s, is that what you consider "Subzeroo returning to 1v1"? *** no. I still have to remind people that I don't 1v1 anymore.

What ego do I crave? None, I don't need it while I am here for sometime just to have fun. :)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
oh well good fight c.c

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
2 eases fighting each other both low lvl 1 nver killed me alone and the other lost 9-2 damn why i even watched this ... 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
No that's what I consider "lol look guys give me attention since ive dropped off the face of the earth"
If you didn't do this for your own personal ego gain there would be no point- hence making you a hypocrite when you say you "stopped 1v1ing for -a wall of text- reasons"
I don't play WR, you play WR full time. That speaks louder than anything else in this thread
Who said I was trying to get attention? I'm there at sundown not talking, you had to bring my name in your mouth "OMG I 5-0'ED SUBZEROO GUYS"?? Talk about attention. You play wb, I still beat you on wb so? Even that day when I was down by 3, I still came back and beat you after I got done warming up with kareem in arena. what did you do after that? Went afk. Who was there watching? 2 people who were in your "guild" and Maxime.

http://prntscr.com/7oujb7
http://prntscr.com/7oujji

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'll just leave this here

P.s.: GJ Sub

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
2 eases fighting each other both low lvl 1 nver killed me alone and the other lost 9-2 damn why i even watched this ...
All this talk and noone beat me and cleaver ahahahahh we're the best bro. Noone will ever be as good as me and cleaver '  -  '

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I'll just leave this here

P.s.: GJ Sub
You have nice family.
I was so happy to hear it wasn't an edate family