Epic Perfect World

Chat Filter

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Some of us like myself are fast typers so we usually get blocked by the Chat Filter in guild chat that automaticly mutes us for like 60 seconds. Would there be any chance of removing it for some freedom of typing?

Thanks in advance.

Legacy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
+1, happend to me so many times ....

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Over years and years of being an internet camper I have mastered the art of typing like a king. I myself suffer the same fate almost every 2/3 days. It's the most annoying thing to be implemented since the invention of the F1+F2 spamming mystic that runs away from fights and purely heals. Agatio use your supreme knowledge of wizardry and banish this invention for the good of the server. Thank you...

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 this will affect pvp trashtalk

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
remove swear filter while you're at it

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
remove swear filter while you're at it

Zilara

+1 it sucks when you're in HDD and you get "muted" while counting down, then people blame you for not saying "go"  :normal-11:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
swear filter is removable manually, but you need the other ppl removing it aswell if you don't want to see *********** from them which is quite sad

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1

and remove swear filter. Let's be honest dude, if anyone is like 13 playing EPW they've heard everything offensive in the world already. Do away with it so that words like gr[asshopper] and crap is no longer starred out.

Plus if we really want to curse we'd just say it using #'s as some letters to bypass anyways

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This thread is so f*cking legit xxxxxD

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Plus if we really want to curse we'd just say it using #'s as some letters to bypass anyways
We already do that. Also duplicate letters, i.e. shiit.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
wew comment removed cuz of the spoiler i guess.

ontopic: any gms can respond if the chat block is actually removable or not