• Characters: Kinsei
Logoff is better way if you become bore 
In Epic PW u log for TW?
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
I know this one wasn't pointed at me but wanted to give my 2 cents about it. I am known to burn my fuse maybe 2 times in the game since 2012 which pretty much makes me a mellow person and every since I started respecting others opinions it has only become easier to keep my calm. What Captain doing is stating his opinion which is his right. And when it comes to our own PvP he is very strict about that too. Trust me when we don't do good the faction hears about it. But it's the only way to learn and get better. I personally don't say anything in the forums unless it's something positive. There is enough bullshitters around as it is :) Anyways thank you for watching my videos and I will keep them coming in the future as well. Maybe even with better quality who knows :P
Well put Tero....sweet vid.... :)

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Well put Tero....sweet vid.... :)
Thank you Nat :)

newlove

nice video man I like the music tho xD :police:
Remember the days when u got rekt by chinos in allies camp and said "we don't need allies" "we lose with pride". 
Things really change faster than the seasons.  :normal-2:
And no, it doesn't affect me, since I have alts in chino's guild, but I lmao every time I see AE with us.  :normal-14:

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Remember the days when u got rekt by chinos in allies camp and said "we don't need allies" "we lose with pride".
Things really change faster than the seasons.  :normal-2:
And no, it doesn't affect me, since I have alts in chino's guild, but I lmao every time I see AE with us.  :normal-14:
Backstabbing factions is not how AE wants to pk unlike other guilds out there, back then we had no allies and did our best with what we had and we were and still are proud of it. Although, if we have the chance to be in the frontline of the pk and have more fun that way why wouldn't we?  We'll always be proud of what we achieve, because we always try our best and have a lot of fun that way, so we'll always be proud of ourselves no matter what.  ;)

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Things really change faster than the seasons.  :normal-2:
And no, it doesn't affect me, since I have alts in chino's guild, but I lmao every time I see AE with us.  :normal-14:
I remember the days very well actually :) And we had our reasons to do the allies we did. We still lose with pride when allies are not around. The situation on the server unfortunately is in a situation that not many factions can do mass pk alone and we are one of them. This ally benefits us and I definately has seen it benefit our allies as well. I have no problem admitting those things :)

Offline DoctorButcher

• Faction: ArchEnemy