• Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Good pk dude good video

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
I take full credit for starting this mass PVP and the making of easies, which made it possible for Mr. Tero to create this video. 

I think it's a nice video, nice pk, I think you picked nice songs and suited them well to each part of the video. I think there can be improvements in the video quality and the gameplay, but I know you'll keep improving those, there's a lot worse anyway. At least you're not someone who thinks too much of himself like so many others here.

Keep them coming 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I take full credit for starting this mass PVP and the making of easies, which made it possible for Mr. Tero to create this video.

I think it's a nice video, nice pk, I think you picked nice songs and suited them well to each part of the video. I think there can be improvements in the video quality and the gameplay, but I know you'll keep improving those, there's a lot worse anyway. At least you're not someone who thinks too much of himself like so many others here.

Keep them coming
its funny how when ur gulld makes video u  say all nice about video but when other gullds make videos u trash them :-X

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
its funny how when ur gulld makes video u  say all nice about video but when other gullds make videos u trash them :-X
Thats....everyone in general...

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
A superior one to yours  :normal-8:

Don't stress, fren, truth can be harsh sometimes but you'll bounce back ^^
Disrupted level of delusional right there.
Anyway thanks for the fun pk AE see you soon  :police:

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
I only gave my opinion  ???

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Thats....everyone in general...
^This.
Nice video Terot. GJ

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
I know this one wasn't pointed at me but wanted to give my 2 cents about it. I am known to burn my fuse maybe 2 times in the game since 2012 which pretty much makes me a mellow person and every since I started respecting others opinions it has only become easier to keep my calm. What Captain doing is stating his opinion which is his right. And when it comes to our own PvP he is very strict about that too. Trust me when we don't do good the faction hears about it. But it's the only way to learn and get better. I personally don't say anything in the forums unless it's something positive. There is enough bullshitters around as it is :) Anyways thank you for watching my videos and I will keep them coming in the future as well. Maybe even with better quality who knows :P
All OC do is complain about being outnumbered. Even if it's only by 1 that's all they will say. Not really a contender in PK anymore so just ignore the little rats and claim the free kills they easily give to you.  :normal-1:
You dare to speak about OC complaining about NUMBERS whilst your guild is allied to 3 others. Yet you lose like nerds then cry about being outbumbered  :rolleyes: Where is logic little boy

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
You dare to speak about OC complaining about NUMBERS whilst your guild is allied to 3 others. Yet you lose like nerds then cry about being outbumbered  :rolleyes: Where is logic little boy
:police: nerd is you

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
You dare to speak about OC complaining about NUMBERS whilst your guild is allied to 3 others. Yet you lose like nerds then cry about being outbumbered  :rolleyes: Where is logic little boy

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
AgatioN remove alliance system before someone cuts over it :'( :'( :'(

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
TW so boring
Logoff is better way if you become bore
And TW's aren't outnumber? *cough* .. :rolleyes:
i don't think so  :rolleyes:
They want to seek asylum from PK deaths in Asia.
if u talking about PK death, yes i'm die by eps not by Asia . maybe i should call doctor for revive
Max don't you think ArchEnemy knows just about everything there is to know about being outnumbered? :) But we keep going, growing and getting better.
dw about that, wish one day we will tw 80 vs 80  :)

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
dw about that, wish one day we will tw 80 vs 80  :)
Not worried tbh. The day will come eventually. Until then we'll continue with the numbers we have and do the best we can with those numbers.