Epic Perfect World

Bored at work

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Lately work has been hella slow and suuuuppppeeeerrr boring, was just wandering what anyone else does to pass the time when bored at work? Besides troll the forums ofc. 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Forums, skype and recently I downloaded spotify on my comp at work

slpstrm17

Forums, skype and recently I downloaded spotify on my comp at work
Me too damn

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
I've taken to napping, but the boss actually starting to come to work now, so cant pull that anymore qq 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
www.agar.io

..or now you can download it in your phone also.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
www.agar.io

idk wtf this is, but im hooked already ty!
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:21 pm by Calypso_

Offline SealBreaker

• If you need Help, just send me a message :)
  • Characters: SealBreaker
www.agar.io

I just randomly started playing it...and im already addicted... :3

Goldengate

Lately work has been hella slow and suuuuppppeeeerrr boring, was just wandering what anyone else does to pass the time when bored at work? Besides troll the forums ofc.
Talk with ur boss... He will definitely help u out!  :monkey-4:

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Ok, no joke....I would go onto my work places "intranet" to get my hands on the necessary material to educate myself for better paying position.... My Tia (aunt) always said..."you don't go to work to make friends or enemies....you go to make money."

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

slpstrm17

Ok, no joke....I would go onto my work places "intranet" to get my hands on the necessary material to educate myself for better paying position.... My Tia (aunt) always said..."you don't go to work to make friends or enemies....you go to make money."
Attitude of a bosslady damn, thats what i'm talkin' 'bout, You go girl!

Goldengate

Ehm... U know not everyone goes to work cuz of money right?
"Cinderella is just for reference, just think brighter and you will understand what Im trying to say"

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Ehm... U know not everyone goes to work cuz of money right?
"Cinderella is just for reference, just think brighter and you will understand what Im trying to say"
Nah shit Sherlock...but, my Tia happens to be a smart woman. She was bretrayed at her workplace before, at a prison, by a woman she went to school w since kindergarten.... Long story short... I was dishing out what I was hoping some advice...cuz Cy asked for suggestions.

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤
I found lots of interesting information here.Great work. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject. Nice post.I found lots of interesting information here.Great work. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject. Nice post.

darkfe321