Epic Perfect World

Seeker Buffs

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sorry there is braindead players in your faction, Chill, but I'm gonna give this one a -1

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Sorry there is braindead players in your faction, Chill, but I'm gonna give this one a -1
No we dont even have seekers, I've literally seen none in guild as of lately  :normal-43:
and if you're going to be clever and said you never mentioned seekers when you said breaindeads, let's just say it works both ways

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Most people doesn't use runes, so the buff is beneficial overall.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Most people doesn't use runes, so the buff is beneficial overall.
what most? every1 uses o.o

LillySatou

what most? every1 uses o.o
I rarely ever touch runes and ik of a buncha people that don't either.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

well ik bunch of  pl that use for 1v1 and mass and i use them too  ;c 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i only use rune when in TW but for regular playing they are a waste imo....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Every active pker that I know outside of guild (cuz we have no seekers) uses them at some point, depends on the crowd I guess. The majority of pkers do use runes though. I only use then when I feel like going a bit tryhard  ^-^

However, if your pking with a seeker that's stupid enough to buff over your rune in the first place, just stop playing with them. For events, just complain to the GMs or move hella far away from them. Absolutely no reason to change this due to a couple of stupid seekers that overdid your rune. It's a minor setback, runes are cheap as hell anyways.
"My honor is my loyalty

However, if your pking with a seeker that's stupid enough to buff over your rune in the first place, just stop playing with them. For events, just complain to the GMs or move hella far away from them. Absolutely no reason to change this due to a couple of stupid seekers that overdid your rune. It's a minor setback, runes are cheap as hell anyways.
^this. It's not a problem that cannot be solved easily on your own