Epic Perfect World

AOE Purify

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
It is not a joke thread. An AoE wouldn't deminish the usefulness of Psys and Mystics. I don't like the suggestions of 'jut get such and such in a squad' because parties are made by whomever joins, often I'm the only healer in the squad. Trying to wait on Psys and Mystics would take many hours.
Pvp or pve, it would take away the challenge of ep, or at least a good amount of it. I'm sure some think it'd be nice but no

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT IS THIS............

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It would be great if clerics had a purify upgrade that would caste a group-wide effect in the same range as the buffs or chromatic heals. Even at lvl150 I can't caste purify on a whole party fast enough and someone dies and can't be ressed in time before a boss dies or something because I'm busy trying to keep the rest of the party alive. An AoE Purify would help tremendously with that common struggle.
Even if everyone here would agreee there is 0 chance for this to happen.
First of all skills are usually not all that easily edited. Secondly this is too big of a change, even if possible i doubt Agatio would consider adding it, it's just not his style.
Imo it's a terrible suggestion anyways, sorry.

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
Having a demon mystic in squad has chance of puri on their aoe heal.
Or just sage is op with regular spam heal with chance of puri.
 :-\
bih just cuz u put it in fancy writng doesnt means u are even gud

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT IS THIS............
[size={defaultattr}]
why are you laughing -.-
you know back in the time like 7 years ago when i first made joined pwi raging tide server ..  i was super pure noob at this game .. i couldn't understand the skills so right ,, took me so long ass time to learn the skills and how it works ... however once i made a thread in perfect world forums asking game masters to reduce the cool down of holy path to like half second ... so once i do the room 37 in cube of fate i can manage to run before the hands explode ,,, yep everyone that day started to make fun of my thread .. some called me mongol some called mes stupid .. some even called me dickless and i had no idea what my dick have to do with this game ... anyway that day everyone was picking on me all try to make me looks clown ... no one stand with me .. even a GM commented " i will reduce ur brain level so u can think better " ... that day i was so upset  i was so mad .. not cause everyone was mean to me :\\\\\\\\\\\\ nooo .. it cause nobody gave me respect .. all i wanted is a little respect so i can be happy and cute awwww ... i remember after i read all madness comments ... i went outside to play with my cat ( yes i dont have friends irl to hang out with them ) .. i even started to cry like a little baby ...my cat was sitting and looking in my eyes .. she was meooow meooww .. i didn't understand what my cat want ... she kept meow at me for like 1h .. and i am staring at her and praying for allah to give me the power of prohpet solmon .. that i can talk with animals and understand them ... anyway after 1h passed i've decided to give it a try and go back to my thread .. i started to quote one by one replying to them " thank you for your bad behave :) i hope someday you will get hurt as u hurted me " even i did it to the GMs ... (you know what the funny thing ?? from all i said nothing happend ... i am just typing shiiiits cause i am so bored and too lagy to play epw ) anyway lets continue my story .... however everyone i quoted started to feel bad .. some of them sent me massages with a br crying smile and apologizing to me so hard .. someof them took selfie that they trying to suicide ... some of them sent me dick photo and told me stick it in ur ass .. some of them sent me also dick photo and asked me to suck it ... hehehe i laughed so hard at this people ... next day i was browsing CNN site to improve my english level .. that day wow i will never forget it .. i saw an article of a man suiciding cause of bullying a pwi player .. my heart started to beat so hard .. my face turned to red ... my hands oh my laord .. my hands couldn't even move them ... my brains was whispering to me  'ahed it might be that player did suicide cause of your nice reply " and my heart was screaming please come back alive i dont wanna go to the hell cause of u please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
anyway i started to read the article ... my tears started to fall down over my cheeks .. hugging my skin and warming it up ... it was the saddest day i ever had in my life . i had to quite gaming for like 2 hours ... i didnt even log in .. i was afried of people to pm me in game " ITS ALL UR FAULT AHED .. WE LOST ONE MORE TRANNY GAMER NERD CAUSE OF YOUR HAPPY FEELINGS TOWARD HIM AHED ... LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE AHED THAT GUY WAS ALWAYS FARMING BH SQUAD AND LEADING US TO THE BOSSES AHED .... THAT GUY USED TO LEAD OUR TWS FOR THE VICTORY AHED .. AHED THAT GUY WAS ALWAYS SPAMMING WORLD CHAT .. AHED WHO THE HELL WILL DO ALL OF THAT FORM NOW ON ?"
i went to upset .. and then i've decide to do all the things that guy was doing so people will not blame me anymore ..  i even asked GMs to let me log his account and do the things he used to do .. yep i had to ass lick them for like 2 weeks until they allowed me . i've started to read pwi wiki for bhs
i learnt how to do all bhs .. i started to buy teles and world chat for more people for bh ( if u really still reading this lame ass story till now .. thats mean u are worst retarded than me ) people started to love me for what i;ve done .. i also started to pvp to learn pk strategys so i can lead people in tws for wins ..  i won many 1vs1 and many 2vs2 .. people started to love me more and more .. that someone was factored player invited me to his faction and asked me to lead the tws ... i started to lead tws at age 15yo .. victory after victory .. people used to stand next to my pixel toon just to take selfie with me for facebook.. i had like 234 tags per day by random i never knew that they gonna love me .. yeah man yeah that best thing i ever achived in my real life . [/size]
[size={defaultattr}]believe or not .. al that started cause people laughed at me .. don't laugh at anyone ever again anami respect everyone so you wont have to suffer like me [/size]

heiro

If u have a sage psy in party, u should puri him 1st then he can use bubble of life = squad puri (if they are within range anyway) 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
[size={defaultattr}]
why are you laughing -.-
you know back in the time like 7 years ago when i first made joined pwi raging tide server ..  i was super pure noob at this game .. i couldn't understand the skills so right ,, took me so long ass time to learn the skills and how it works ... however once i made a thread in perfect world forums asking game masters to reduce the cool down of holy path to like half second ... so once i do the room 37 in cube of fate i can manage to run before the hands explode ,,, yep everyone that day started to make fun of my thread .. some called me mongol some called mes stupid .. some even called me dickless and i had no idea what my dick have to do with this game ... anyway that day everyone was picking on me all try to make me looks clown ... no one stand with me .. even a GM commented " i will reduce ur brain level so u can think better " ... that day i was so upset  i was so mad .. not cause everyone was mean to me :\\\\\\\\\\\\ nooo .. it cause nobody gave me respect .. all i wanted is a little respect so i can be happy and cute awwww ... i remember after i read all madness comments ... i went outside to play with my cat ( yes i dont have friends irl to hang out with them ) .. i even started to cry like a little baby ...my cat was sitting and looking in my eyes .. she was meooow meooww .. i didn't understand what my cat want ... she kept meow at me for like 1h .. and i am staring at her and praying for allah to give me the power of prohpet solmon .. that i can talk with animals and understand them ... anyway after 1h passed i've decided to give it a try and go back to my thread .. i started to quote one by one replying to them " thank you for your bad behave :) i hope someday you will get hurt as u hurted me " even i did it to the GMs ... (you know what the funny thing ?? from all i said nothing happend ... i am just typing shiiiits cause i am so bored and too lagy to play epw ) anyway lets continue my story .... however everyone i quoted started to feel bad .. some of them sent me massages with a br crying smile and apologizing to me so hard .. someof them took selfie that they trying to suicide ... some of them sent me dick photo and told me stick it in ur ass .. some of them sent me also dick photo and asked me to suck it ... hehehe i laughed so hard at this people ... next day i was browsing CNN site to improve my english level .. that day wow i will never forget it .. i saw an article of a man suiciding cause of bullying a pwi player .. my heart started to beat so hard .. my face turned to red ... my hands oh my laord .. my hands couldn't even move them ... my brains was whispering to me  'ahed it might be that player did suicide cause of your nice reply " and my heart was screaming please come back alive i dont wanna go to the hell cause of u please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
anyway i started to read the article ... my tears started to fall down over my cheeks .. hugging my skin and warming it up ... it was the saddest day i ever had in my life . i had to quite gaming for like 2 hours ... i didnt even log in .. i was afried of people to pm me in game " ITS ALL UR FAULT AHED .. WE LOST ONE MORE TRANNY GAMER NERD CAUSE OF YOUR HAPPY FEELINGS TOWARD HIM AHED ... LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE AHED THAT GUY WAS ALWAYS FARMING BH SQUAD AND LEADING US TO THE BOSSES AHED .... THAT GUY USED TO LEAD OUR TWS FOR THE VICTORY AHED .. AHED THAT GUY WAS ALWAYS SPAMMING WORLD CHAT .. AHED WHO THE HELL WILL DO ALL OF THAT FORM NOW ON ?"
i went to upset .. and then i've decide to do all the things that guy was doing so people will not blame me anymore ..  i even asked GMs to let me log his account and do the things he used to do .. yep i had to ass lick them for like 2 weeks until they allowed me . i've started to read pwi wiki for bhs
i learnt how to do all bhs .. i started to buy teles and world chat for more people for bh ( if u really still reading this lame ass story till now .. thats mean u are worst retarded than me ) people started to love me for what i;ve done .. i also started to pvp to learn pk strategys so i can lead people in tws for wins ..  i won many 1vs1 and many 2vs2 .. people started to love me more and more .. that someone was factored player invited me to his faction and asked me to lead the tws ... i started to lead tws at age 15yo .. victory after victory .. people used to stand next to my pixel toon just to take selfie with me for facebook.. i had like 234 tags per day by random i never knew that they gonna love me .. yeah man yeah that best thing i ever achived in my real life . [/size]
[size={defaultattr}]believe or not .. al that started cause people laughed at me .. don't laugh at anyone ever again anami respect everyone so you wont have to suffer like me [/size]
u dont get tired of writing sooooo much?  :'(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
sage psy and shut up.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
+1 can i have multiple genie also :D  :)) ;D 8)

Opulence

bih just cuz u put it in fancy writng doesnt means u are even gud

Wdf ... everyone sh*tting on me constantly. 
Didn't know you still lurked the forums noob.
 >:( >:( >:(
IS THIS BETTER?  :rolleyes:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Play demon mystic or sage psy if you want aoe purify ep purify is more then good as it is ..

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....

Wdf ... everyone sh*tting on me constantly.
Didn't know you still lurked the forums noob.
 >:( >:( >:(
IS THIS BETTER?  :rolleyes:

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
Ahed stop writing text walls , none reads them,ok

Goldengate

EPs will never get AOE Purify likes Mystics do...
And this is one of the reasons why I became a mystic....