me and Mord ;)

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
btw i can 1 hit u all with my pickaxe kkkkkkkkk
*close topic*

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
totaly soy is a polie person when he sees me kneel for me i like him :)
LMAO thats my 140 archer, keep proving how fail you are

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Okay I wasn't gonna say anything but now I feel I have to. No Tier I wasn't afk I just suck at pvp but at least I admit it poetic thinks he's legitly good now lemme say something before this thread is locked [:I didn't wanna embarrass him but he can't get over himself. Poetic you are a wanna be can you guys not see the apoth he has on his skills menu? LOL The whole server agrees poetic sucks why did anyone waste their time commenting? He can't kill unless he sparks. Now that's pro in his world w/e helps him sleep at night what he calls pro I call pathetic. If anyone comes near him that can EASILY drop him he dips, shadows, or hugs the safe zone. SERIOUSLY guys we all agree poetic is a pathetic lol creature..... If he wants to think he's pro let him his fail little life. Idk about you guys but I'll just sit here laughing at his fail arse. Stop feeding this dudes ego he gets a thrill off of it. Probably some pathetic little boy well it has to be a little boy since he can't spell defeat ijs. That gets some thrill over failing in an online game. You think this dude would at least have the balls to admit it, but of course IT doesn't. Smh waste of time energy sperm and egg. Go keep proving me right with every kill you do poetic. Because that's how I get my thrill [; proving I'm right over idiots like you. When you learn to play your sin then talk til then keep yourself full buffed chi apoth on you and using chi skills for that 3 spark you love so much. Have a nice day~
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
"Cant we all agree that everyone that plays 1.4 is terrible? And cant kill without OP genies, redundantly high proc rates, and the conundrum that is attack/defense levels?

Yes, your all terrible.

MageTank"

Lol i play seeker with a defensive genie and def lvls dont really do that much for us so not everone is terrible only sins are terrible along with the people that will just play OP classes

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Cant we all agree that everyone that plays
1.4 is terrible? And cant kill without OP
genies, redundantly high proc rates, and the
conundrum that is attack/defense levels?
Yes, your all terrible.
MageTank
It's a game??  And you need more than a pro genie to kill someone...

Should I say..?:

Jolhans??

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Okay I wasn't gonna say anything but now I
feel I have to. No Tier I wasn't afk I just suck
at pvp but at least I admit it poetic thinks
he's legitly good now lemme say something
before this thread is locked [:I didn't wanna
embarrass him but he can't get over himself.
Poetic you are a wanna be can you guys not
see the apoth he has on his skills menu? LOL
The whole server agrees poetic sucks why
did anyone waste their time commenting?
He can't kill unless he sparks. Now that's pro
in his world w/e helps him sleep at night
what he calls pro I call pathetic. If anyone
comes near him that can EASILY drop him he
dips, shadows, or hugs the safe zone.
SERIOUSLY guys we all agree poetic is a
pathetic lol creature..... If he wants to think
he's pro let him his fail little life. Idk about
you guys but I'll just sit here laughing at his
fail arse. Stop feeding this dudes ego he
gets a thrill off of it. Probably some pathetic
little boy well it has to be a little boy since he
can't spell defeat ijs. That gets some thrill
over failing in an online game. You think this
dude would at least have the balls to admit
it, but of course IT doesn't. Smh waste of
time energy sperm and egg. Go keep
proving me right with every kill you do
poetic. Because that's how I get my thrill [;
proving I'm right over idiots like you. When
you learn to play your sin then talk til then
keep yourself full buffed chi apoth on you
and using chi skills for that 3 spark you love
so much. Have a nice day~
And again, I thought this was a game.I can tell half server don't know him. I also think he's pro. Excuse me but that was a 1v1?? And since when you can't spark in pk?? Ppl just complain about spark because they never learned how to fight it back. And sorry if I wrong spelled a word, didn't know that make you a little boy.

Jolhans

Scylla

And again, I thought this was a game.I can tell half server don't know him. I also think he's pro. Excuse me but that was a 1v1?? And since when you can't spark in pk?? Ppl just complain about spark because they never learned how to fight it back. And sorry if I wrong spelled a word, didn't know that make you a little boy.

Jolhans

More than half the server knows him, and knows he does dumb shit like this for attention. The reason sparking is looked down upon is because two skills (usually three spark and occult, but whatever floats your boat) doesn't make you good whatsoever. It just shows that you can click two-three buttons.

I also agree with MageTank. This is 1.4, nothing requires skill anymore.

Now please, someone, post a picture of you killing me just because I made a post in the thread. It will drop my ego 500%.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2012, 06:00 pm by Scylla

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Lol i play seeker with a defensive genie and
def lvls dont really do that much for us so
not everone is terrible only sins are terrible
along with the people that will just play OP
classes
LOL? Sins are now terrible?? We are squishy and hit soft as fck. Ppl just complain because we have a bunch of stuns and are too noobish to learn to fight it back. Have you ever try to kill a barb with a sin?? He can just go turtle mode and sit there doing shit while you trying to drop his hp.. Or maybe a wiz?? When he can 1 shot you plus this arcane def buff?? Or a psy?? Please, sins are not OP and you need more than a pro genie to kill one of these classes.

Jolhans~

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Loking this tread sinse it become Not only out of the topic post a pic topic, to a I'm better then you.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy