Epic Perfect World

Windows 10

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
Cant play blade and soul with windows 10 so i will wait a bit more  :(

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
i got Intel Hd graphics....like literally there is nothing else extra for it and isn't showing it on intels website

somehow this just started to happen

blinking is happening from it being in fullscreen, when its windowed its perfectly fine.
why you look at me

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
works fine here
game froze once for a few seconds though but I don't think it has anything to do with win10 ^-^
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Just finished downloading it, i tried to go fullscreen on epw and no luck just a blackscreen and mouse cursor. Tried to update my drivers but they are all updated

i got Intel Hd graphics....like literally there is nothing else extra for it and isn't showing it on intels website

somehow this just started to happen

blinking is happening from it being in fullscreen, when its windowed its perfectly fine.

Same exact problem here with 980 ti, works fine in windowed but when I try running it fullscreen either of those 2 happen. Tried borderless window too but since the UI doesn't scale it becomes unplayable, need microscope to see skillbars

Yes I have the newest display drivers
Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:37 am by Elitism

Goldengate

You don't need to dual boot, runs flawlessly on my PC
Idk why they are having problems then... 

Offline Asstute

@Shotime and others experiencing problems with Intel graphics...by default when you upgrade to Win10, it sets you back up with Microsoft Basic Display graphics which are sht. Intel doesn't have their integrated graphics drivers on their website, so the only way to get your actual graphics driver back is through Windows Update. It takes a while for it to figure out what's going on, so just let it sit there for a while. If that doesn't work, go to Device Manager and open Display Adapter and update the graphics driver there manually. That's what I just did and now I'm running EPW fine :normal-1: :normal-4:  :normal-35:

Vegas

Idk why they are having problems then...
Driver issues. They will get fixed over time

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
i start game and i only see the mouse 

Goldengate

i start game and i only see the mouse
It seems PWI didn't work through making their compatible with the new Windows D:
I still remember all Adobe's trials became infinite when I upgraded to Windows 8 :3

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex