Epic Perfect World

Windows 10

Vegas

Explain to me why PWI comes bundled with DirectX 9.0c then?
DX8 was discontinued years ago.
PW 1.5.1 runs on DirectX8. 1.4.5 ran on DX 9 but they ditched it.
The OSD in MSI afterburner shows it and SweetFX stopped working after 1.4.6 (it requires DX9)

Vegas

Just finished downloading it, i tried to go fullscreen on epw and no luck just a blackscreen and mouse cursor. Tried to update my drivers but they are all updated
Go download Windows 10 drivers from Nvidia/AMD and not through the windows update thingy

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
everything seems fine for now

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
What's the +'s for windows 10.I do like the fact that the start window well be where it should have stayed. :)
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Go download Windows 10 drivers from Nvidia/AMD and not through the windows update thingy
i got Intel Hd graphics....like literally there is nothing else extra for it and isn't showing it on intels website

somehow this just started to happen

blinking is happening from it being in fullscreen, when its windowed its perfectly fine.
Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:39 pm by Shotime

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i got Intel Hd graphics....like literally there is nothing else extra for it and isn't showing it on intels website

blinking is happening from it being in fullscreen, when its windowed its perfectly fine.
rofl you got destroyed by computer's screen

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
rofl you got destroyed by computer's screen
BRUH IM INDIAN, THIS SHOULD BE MY NATURAL CALLING BUT THIS SHIT CONFUSING ME SO MUCH. I'm looking through all this shit tryna find the right one and then i scroll down and see.... why is it 32 bit...wtf...? i go download the 64bit version then it became like that.... then i find another drive but you can only get it through windows update for some stupid ass reason and my windows update hasn't gotten it yet.

Vegas

I think you're like the only 1 who has that problem  :normal-20:
Try unplugging your monitor and plugging it in again

Vegas

What's the +'s for windows 10.I do like the fact that the start window well be where it should have stayed. :)
DX12
Perfomance
New interface is much better
You can have virtual desktops now or something like that xd

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
DX12
Perfomance
New interface is much better
You can have virtual desktops now or something like that xd
where do you download dx12 cause im still on dx11.1

Vegas

where do you download dx12 cause im still on dx11.1
Your hardware needs to be compatible so nvidia gtx 400 series and above and AMD 7xxx series and above. What CPU do you have? I think for Intel you need to have like a Intel HD 4000+

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Your hardware needs to be compatible so nvidia gtx 400 series and above and AMD 7xxx series and above. What CPU do you have? I think for Intel you need to have like a Intel HD 4000+
i quit life.....

Goldengate

I think they should dual boot instead if they can't stop playing EPW but still want to use Windows 10. 
Btw, these kiddos are making their lives harder... Even PWI isn't fully compatible with the new windows.

Offline HELLs

• God
  • Characters: HELL
  • Faction: Devils
I got windows 10 now and am having problems with the game

Vegas

I think they should dual boot instead if they can't stop playing EPW but still want to use Windows 10.
Btw, these kiddos are making their lives harder... Even PWI isn't fully compatible with the new windows.
You don't need to dual boot, runs flawlessly on my PC