Warning

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Warning or t69 doesn't matter both guild still no challenge

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
All i want to say Agiato is giving Warning back to harpist is the dumbest thing i ever seen you guys do.

First off harpist gave Kiro lead before going to other server. His words in guild chat were "this is Kiro's guild now"

Kiro then proceeded to be leader for 3 months, when harpist came back and he pulled all support and kept spamming our members to leave. When enough members have left it gave us no choise but to close warning down.

You then tell kiro you will give warning back to its original owner (Gya) but instead of doing that. You log Kiro's warrior (force log him because he was actually playing it) Invited harpist to the guild, and gave him leader of a guild he abandond.

What you fail to realise is that in the 3 months harpist was gone we invited alot of new members to warning. These members will all be removed because you thought it was needed to give harpist leader again. There was still 90 people in warning yesterday. These people had no intention to go anywhere but you forced there hand. Hope you are proud of that.

What kind of logic is this. If you sell a car and the car is not beeing used after 3 months will you then break back into the car and retake it because the car is inactive?

This is the biggest piece of favoritsme i have ever seen. It completely unacceptable you boot someone off his account to give HIS guild to someone who used to run it. You have no idea what our plans with Warning were. And it was never agreed upon by us to give it back.

All of us were debating about making a post about this. Not because we are butthurt but because this is just complete and utter bs. You knew exactly what you were doing claiming you would give it to the original owner but instead giving it to harpist. You picked a side and that is something a GM should never do.

Favortism is what kills a server. Hope this would be the last time you pull a stunt like this.

You say warning wasnt dead.....but when i came back and asked to join *warning* with kiro as leader he told me * i would invite you buy warning will soon no longer exist * and when i asked u to inv me to faction u sayd this is dead faction we dont recruit .........so why you qq about a faction that you 2 wanted to kill so bad and didnt even tried to make it work? when u didnt even invited the old ppl that wanted to join?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Honestly if a leader bails on a faction he shouldn't be able to just talk to the head GM and repossess the guild HE ditched.

I don't believe that it was just for the GM's to do this in this case, however, Agatio is the server dev and highest admin. He is the law, and we'll have to respect that fact.

I believe some of the GM's meddle too much in the affairs of the players on this server, but there's nothing we can do about that. 

That's just my two cents.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
All i want to say Agiato is giving Warning back to harpist is the dumbest thing i ever seen you guys do.

First off harpist gave Kiro lead before going to other server. His words in guild chat were "this is Kiro's guild now"

Kiro then proceeded to be leader for 3 months, when harpist came back and he pulled all support and kept spamming our members to leave. When enough members have left it gave us no choise but to close warning down.

You then tell kiro you will give warning back to its original owner (Gya) but instead of doing that. You log Kiro's warrior (force log him because he was actually playing it) Invited harpist to the guild, and gave him leader of a guild he abandond.

What you fail to realise is that in the 3 months harpist was gone we invited alot of new members to warning. These members will all be removed because you thought it was needed to give harpist leader again. There was still 90 people in warning yesterday. These people had no intention to go anywhere but you forced there hand. Hope you are proud of that.

What kind of logic is this. If you sell a car and the car is not beeing used after 3 months will you then break back into the car and retake it because the car is inactive?

This is the biggest piece of favoritsme i have ever seen. It completely unacceptable you boot someone off his account to give HIS guild to someone who used to run it. You have no idea what our plans with Warning were. And it was never agreed upon by us to give it back.

All of us were debating about making a post about this. Not because we are butthurt but because this is just complete and utter bs. You knew exactly what you were doing claiming you would give it to the original owner but instead giving it to harpist. You picked a side and that is something a GM should never do.

Favortism is what kills a server. Hope this would be the last time you pull a stunt like this.
Why are you crying? You're all in OC and 'shut warning down' as you said. Kind of contradicting to then complain about the 3 active people, not even yourself, that are still in there. Maybe it was time for them to find an 'active' faction anyway.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
just wanted to point out im only stating my opinion in the original post.

it was prob a mistake making this post. people will just defend their sides and this will turn into a flame fest.

just close the thread
Lol i fak you

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
just wanted to point out im only stating my opinion in the original post.
Yet your opinion doesn't make sense. You're saying harpist lost his rights by ditching the faction, yet you all did exactly the same by shutting it down and moving to OC? I honestly don't see the issue here.. You all just make yourselves look like a bunch of babies who are upset their lollipop got taken away. Just enjoy pk in your new faction, will make you feel lots better.

Offline Kia

Yet your opinion doesn't make sense. You're saying harpist lost his rights by ditching the faction, yet you all did exactly the same by shutting it down and moving to OC? I honestly don't see the issue here.. You all just make yourselves look like a bunch of babies who are upset their lollipop got taken away. Just enjoy pk in your new faction, will make you feel lots better.

What exactly was the reason why Crybaby69 ran to Agatio and wanted the faction back in the first place?
Because Kiro took something "away" (even though it was given to him) and some people simply can't take no for an answer.

I would understand Agatios decision if harpist gave the lead away by force (someone logging his account and giving it away for example) but he did it out of free will, thus he loses the right to "demand" it back.

Conclusion: It doesn't matter. It's the same same sh*t with a diffrent name tag every day.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
when we left to other server you had a guild with 70online base daily, week later i logged on n it was 30~40, next week at our timezone we had 12~16 online, you ***ed warning up with your 0skills in leading u can't deny that when harpist came back n decided to revive old warning u disagreed because idk, stupid? sure people going to leave you because both nonfactors and the guild is harpist's these 90 ppl who remained in warning were shindola or idk every other random u invited which screwed the guild up and hardly online, you left to oc took your friends with you why do u still care about the guild you stole ? are you that butthurt? i love gms here because they are logical they don't tell you it was your fault passing lead to someone they actually do whats best for server, you make yourself look so stupid for opening this thread n you made many pople laugh haha, however have fun n good luck in oc being dumbfck n stealing guild here doesn't work thats all you need to move on 

Zilara

What exactly was the reason why Crybaby69 ran to Agatio and wanted the faction back in the first place?

Name, guild base, peer pressure, the wish to make things right after watching somebody else ruin all your hard work (not saying Kiro did that, since I don't even know how Warning fell apart). I'm talking from experience here, since it seems Plague already knows Aga did this for me also. There will always be people who disagree with such decisions, but once Warning rises again, nobody will complain anymore. 

Good luck, harpist, good luck, Kiro. No matter what, don't forget to enjoy the game.  ^-^

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
No matter what, don't forget to enjoy the game.  ^-^
People forget to enjoy it though sadly :(.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Because it was his guild to begin with?  :-X Plus name, base, etc. Where's your logic...

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Name, guild base, peer pressure, the wish to make things right after watching somebody else ruin all your hard work (not saying Kiro did that, since I don't even know how Warning fell apart). I'm talking from experience here, since it seems Plague already knows Aga did this for me also. There will always be people who disagree with such decisions, but once Warning rises again, nobody will complain anymore.

Good luck, harpist, good luck, Kiro. No matter what, don't forget to enjoy the game.  ^-^
oh that day when toxic got on whit period kicked evry1 we had to go warning :'(
when we left to other server you had a guild with 70online base daily, week later i logged on n it was 30~40, next week at our timezone we had 12~16 online, you ***ed warning up with your 0skills in leading u can't deny that when harpist came back n decided to revive old warning u disagreed because idk, stupid? sure people going to leave you because both nonfactors and the guild is harpist's these 90 ppl who remained in warning were shindola or idk every other random u invited which screwed the guild up and hardly online, you left to oc took your friends with you why do u still care about the guild you stole ? are you that butthurt? i love gms here because they are logical they don't tell you it was your fault passing lead to someone they actually do whats best for server, you make yourself look so stupid for opening this thread n you made many pople laugh haha, however have fun n good luck in oc being dumbfck n stealing guild here doesn't work thats all you need to move on
Firstly, you can't blame them for losing people while you guys moved to other server. Harpist found them decent leader material that's why they got the leadership.
Second thing, why are you sure about people leaving because they couldn't stand the new leadership? Since their lovely original leader was gone inactive + was playing another server leaving his people behind + probably those who stayed got even less pk than before they decided to leave.
And at last, harpist passed lead by his own will, therefore that WAS NOT his guild anymore don't talk about it being stolen because it's just bullshit. From the moment Kiro got it he could do whatever the *** he wanted with it. End of story.

P. S. Lemme quote a friend: 'T69 or Warning same shit just that handmade period icon returns'

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
oc being dumbfck n stealing guild here doesn't work thats all you need to move on
Explain how it's stealing if it was given to him? Not saying your points are wrong, but that's like saying "I gave my friend my gear to use and he wouldn't give it back". You think anyone in their right mind is gonna give you your gear back? Harpist should never of given his guild away to Kiro. Obviously he wasn't truth worthy, and that's the fault of both of them. Was harpist a better leader? Of course, but Kiro didn't steal it. He just refused to step down from the position that was given to him.

Lesson learned: Don't ever give up lead unless your prepared to never get it back. Even if harpist got back Warning this time around, don't expect it to happen all the time.
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:53 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty