Epic Perfect World

Warning

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
All i want to say Agiato is giving Warning back to harpist is the dumbest thing i ever seen you guys do.

First off harpist gave Kiro lead before going to other server. His words in guild chat were "this is Kiro's guild now"

Kiro then proceeded to be leader for 3 months, when harpist came back and he pulled all support and kept spamming our members to leave. When enough members have left it gave us no choise but to close warning down.

You then tell kiro you will give warning back to its original owner (Gya) but instead of doing that. You log Kiro's warrior (force log him because he was actually playing it) Invited harpist to the guild, and gave him leader of a guild he abandond.

What you fail to realise is that in the 3 months harpist was gone we invited alot of new members to warning. These members will all be removed because you thought it was needed to give harpist leader again. There was still 90 people in warning yesterday. These people had no intention to go anywhere but you forced there hand. Hope you are proud of that.

What kind of logic is this. If you sell a car and the car is not beeing used after 3 months will you then break back into the car and retake it because the car is inactive?

This is the biggest piece of favoritsme i have ever seen. It completely unacceptable you boot someone off his account to give HIS guild to someone who used to run it. You have no idea what our plans with Warning were. And it was never agreed upon by us to give it back.

All of us were debating about making a post about this. Not because we are butthurt but because this is just complete and utter bs. You knew exactly what you were doing claiming you would give it to the original owner but instead giving it to harpist. You picked a side and that is something a GM should never do.

Favortism is what kills a server. Hope this would be the last time you pull a stunt like this.
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:07 am by Clammier
Lol i fak you

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Do you think it is favouritism when some characters are deleted so others can have the name they desire? It's being done on a regular basis, this is not any different.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
this is not any different.
yes. yes it is
Lol i fak you

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nah Kiro jacked Harpists guild, so it is fair no1 cares what Kiro did for guild its Harpists guild and he jacked it dude, if u like it so much just make the new guild since you were in stolen guild : )
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:45 am by Maxy/AlIucinatio

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Do you think it is favouritism when some characters are deleted so others can have the name they desire? It's being done on a regular basis, this is not any different.
This is extremely different.....

To be honest I can see Agatio giving it back to the original leader if the guild was fully dead. However, if it still had at least 10 active members I don't feel he should have gotten involved in the affairs of the players. This has happened before, but was a different scenario. However, we must overall remember that this is his server. Regardless of if we disagree with it or not, he can and will do as he pleases. Favouritism? I don't think so. I feel he did this to save the community from a lot of drama that was being fueled/used against harpist by others, which is unfair to harpist. Will this action kill the server? Of course not, but it will make a handful of people upset. If the old members of warning that felt Kiro was a better leader, then make a new guild with those members. There's little to no chance of this being overturned. Best if everyone moves on. At least there is pk, that's all that matters to me personally. I also enjoyed seeing T69 again, even if it was a drama filled return, it brought back memories of when I first started getting into mass/group pk with Salvation.

Also, on the note of hijacking, the position of guild leader was given to Kiro. Regardless of conditions harpist might of outlined, leadership was still passed. That's no different than trusting someone with your account (just less severe). It's your fault if they go and screw everything up.
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:08 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It is different because characters being deleted are long inactive while here both parties are active and it would have been better to discuss with both instead of doing it this way but such is life.
But to be honest dude maybe its for the best, you got rid of the burden that was thrown at you due to others incompetence/lack of motivation to lead a faction and ain't nobody got time for that (plus some unfortunate soul will probably be the new leader in 3months so who cares ehehe)
Peace :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
This is extremely different.....

To be honest I can see Agatio giving it back to the original leader if the guild was fully dead. However, if it still had at least 10 active members I don't feel he should have gotten involved in the affairs of the players. This has happened before, but was a different scenario. However, we must overall remember that this is his server. Regardless of if we disagree with it or not, he can and will do as he pleases. Will this action kill the server? Of course not, but it will make a handful of people upset. If the old members of warning that felt Kiro was a better leader, then make a new guild with those members. There's little to no chance of this being overturned. Best if everyone moves on.

Also, on the note of hijacking, the position of guild leader was given to Kiro. Regardless of conditions harpist might of outlined, leadership was still passed. That's no different than trusting someone with your account (just less severe). It's your fault if they go and screw everything up.
Nah you are not right

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Nah you are not right
Explain how I'm wrong? Also I edited my post, feel free to read its current version to help give yourself an accurate argument. It wasn't complete when I initially sent it, I usually go back and add/fix stuff that I feel I missed or should have included.
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:13 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
All i want to say Agiato is giving Warning back to harpist is the dumbest thing i ever seen you guys do.

First off harpist gave Kiro lead before going to other server. His words in guild chat were "this is Kiro's guild now"

Kiro then proceeded to be leader for 3 months, when harpist came back and he pulled all support and kept spamming our members to leave. When enough members have left it gave us no choise but to close warning down.

You then tell kiro you will give warning back to its original owner (Gya) but instead of doing that. You log Kiro's warrior (force log him because he was actually playing it) Invited harpist to the guild, and gave him leader of a guild he abandond.

What you fail to realise is that in the 3 months harpist was gone we invited alot of new members to warning. These members will all be removed because you thought it was needed to give harpist leader again. There was still 90 people in warning yesterday. These people had no intention to go anywhere but you forced there hand. Hope you are proud of that.

What kind of logic is this. If you sell a car and the car is not beeing used after 3 months will you then break back into the car and retake it because the car is inactive?

This is the biggest piece of favoritsme i have ever seen. It completely unacceptable you boot someone off his account to give HIS guild to someone who used to run it. You have no idea what our plans with Warning were. And it was never agreed upon by us to give it back.

All of us were debating about making a post about this. Not because we are butthurt but because this is just complete and utter bs. You knew exactly what you were doing claiming you would give it to the original owner but instead giving it to harpist. You picked a side and that is something a GM should never do.

Favortism is what kills a server. Hope this would be the last time you pull a stunt like this.
Are u  upset?   
You are in Outcasts, and u dare to make this thread? 
Warning is dead cause u both cant handle it. 
And harp never beg someone, the old and loyal members left.
You both just stole lead at the end. 
And God Persas started to kick ppls out of Warning.
So after that, you rly dare to make this thread?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
it brought back memories of when I first started getting into mass/group pk with Salvation.
Oh Lord, the days where we chased them all over allies camp killing them for like hours.
Why did you even think this was a comparison? o.o...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It is, deleted characters have to be inactive for quite some time. I don't think you can compare this. 

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Are u  upset?  
You are in Outcasts, and u dare to make this thread?
Warning is dead cause u both cant handle it.
And harp never beg someone, the old and loyal members left.
You both just stole lead at the end.
And God Persas started to kick ppls out of Warning.
So after that, you rly dare to make this thread?
lmao and seal you dare to talk? harp didn't need to beg people to leave, you as his loyal lap dog did it for him.
Anyway what's done is done, I just personally feel the way aga handled the situation was unprofessional and should have been discussed with both parties first. 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Angelica

who cares mate maybe pk lasts longer than 5 minutes each now

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
char gota be 1 year inactive and less then 150 lvl so rly cant  compare :rolleyes:

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
yes. yes it is

Ok, let's imagine a little story here. When I started playing this server, I wanted to play all 10 classes, but having no resources and time to level and gear them all up, I just took the names I wanted my characters to be named and put off their leveling and gearing while mainly focusing on one character. Now imagine that I had to leave the game to focus on real life for a few months, and when I finally had time to come back, I find two or three of my characters no longer there (granted they were level 110) because someone else wanted a fancy name that I took months ago. Would I feel mad? Maybe so, if it was a really good name.

To break your essay paragraph by paragraph:

It has happened to Worms and HangOver in the past, nobody has ever cared.

Citation needed, I don't think those were his words at all. Besides, having to take a little break from the server, I'd rather want somebody leading my guild instead of letting it die because the leader is not there.

People have free will, if they thought it was better for them to leave and join harpist's guild, maybe you guys have done something wrong.

If Gya had been unavailable at that time, there would have to be someone to do it instead of her, what better choice do you have other than a director. What did you think, changing of the lead was going to magically happen by some kind of a third party? I agree it was a bit rushed if he had been logged in, but that doesn't change the fact that if this were to be done, it would have to be done that way.

When joining a faction, you accept that you depend on leader's and director's decision, that you may be promoted, demoted or kicked at any time. You can't say he forced their hand, it's the way it works. If these people didn't like the change of the lead, they would leave anyway, and if they did like it they can surely try to rejoin.

Misleading at its best. Try to think of it this way: You gave your car to a friend because you didn't feel like driving any longer, watched as your friend drove that car for 3 months, he applied some changes to it that you didn't like, and you still occasionally took a ride in that car. However, after 3 months you want the car back because you decided you want to have your own car again - you asked your friend to have it back, but he just laughed in your face and proceeded to take a ride in another car while putting his (your) car in the garage, never to be used again. Would you try to get it back?

This is the biggest piece of favoritsme i have ever seen. It completely unacceptable you boot someone off his account to give HIS guild to someone who used to run it. And it was never agreed upon by us to give it back.

You did agree that your account is property of Epic Perfect World and by agreeing with that, you've given them the right to do what they like with your account, therefore this move was neither illegal nor not agreed upon.

You have no idea what our plans with Warning were.

We all do, you already said it:

When enough members have left it gave us no choise but to close warning down.
---------------

The outcome would be no different had it been given to the original owner, if it makes you feel better I'm sure everyone that rejoined can leave the guild and instead of inviting harpist first, Agatio can invite Gya.

There are little acts of favoritism everywhere, it's common nature of human beings. The only difference is that now it happened to you, the next time it will happen to someone else and you won't care, or they won't care enough to bring up their voice like this.

It is, deleted characters have to be inactive for quite some time. I don't think you can compare this.

I'm quoting you because your reply is the shortest, but I'm not answering only to you. I'm sorry but I don't think this can be used as an argument, after all he said that they closed warning down. Inactive doesn't mean never coming back, and I don't think I've seen any mention of a time period when reading the rules. It said they can terminate your account (character, guild, gear, items) any time without notice. To be honest, I would be equally as mad if today someone terminated a character I've played yesterday, and a character I've played 2 years ago.