Epic Perfect World

EPW 2v40

Offline Skazy

• Mr. Big Ego
  • Jamie ♥
  • Characters: Itachi
  • Faction: ★420★

Didn't post video long time so here you go.
As title says me and Singularity against Artifex easying them 2v40 with no EPs+Mystic. Enjoy guys

Offline Frost

• ☁The MOBA Master☁
  • Everything in life is luck
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Gestapo Leader
Title says 2v40. Video says 2v30. Also, it's mass pk from what I saw... Anyways good video, I suggest changing title and putting how you did well without full squad in description. Otherwise it's extremely misleading.
Why one contradicts. We often contradict an opinion, while actually it is only the tone with which it was advanced that we find disagreeable.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, Rectify, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Title says 2v40. Video says 2v30. Also, it's mass pk from what I saw... Anyways good video, I suggest changing title and putting how you did well without full squad in description. Otherwise it's extremely misleading.
Obivously he won that PK , 2vs 30 , there was not 30 team69 arround + allies, as you can see on video was only Artifex  :normal-2:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
oww Singularity idol

Offline Swane

• Creator of Elven Archer
  • Characters: Almighty
  • Faction: Apollumi Master
SinguIarity+Strangler = e-daters?

My custom skins

Helpdesk         Guides             Rules             User Panel

Wawe....I love the way you pick music dude well nice video the last part haha that nigga shet....opppss btw sexy strangler...eh :-*

Offline Aleх

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: ColIapse • Indignation • Hysteri
  • Faction: Artifex • ★420★
that end tho... LOL

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 fucks and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Obivously he won that PK , 2vs 30 , there was not 30 team69 arround + allies, as you can see on video was only Artifex  :normal-2:
don't mad, get glad
Vest players vest bideo

Zirkon

Nice Video+Music dude
i only died to singularity...
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:05 am by Zirkon

Offline Bareback

best video, just disable that thing above my head next time, every1 can see what i say :'(

Offline Maxy

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Holiness, Kamui
  • Faction: Xpendable, Apollumi
aw so cute couple 
and nice1 dude you showed them whos the boss  :-*

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants Hang☆Over
Good Vid pedja  :police:

slpstrm17

Good music, bad player, bad gameplay, misleading name winner is me

Offline /

• Forum Veteran
good music bad girl good gameplay

Offline SuckMyAppIes

• Boy bye.
  • huehuehue
  • Characters: SuckMyApples
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Oh so that's you , i was pretty sure i knew that ini when i saw you at sirry brother haha , how dare you not pm me :( No excuses ! i was right next to you Pedja , full hate now i was about to date you  :normal-12: :normal-12: anyway , good video Pedja  :normal-8: :normal-48: