Epic Perfect World

EPW 2v40

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Didn't post video long time so here you go.
As title says me and Singularity against Artifex easying them 2v40 with no EPs+Mystic. Enjoy guys

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Title says 2v40. Video says 2v30. Also, it's mass pk from what I saw... Anyways good video, I suggest changing title and putting how you did well without full squad in description. Otherwise it's extremely misleading.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Title says 2v40. Video says 2v30. Also, it's mass pk from what I saw... Anyways good video, I suggest changing title and putting how you did well without full squad in description. Otherwise it's extremely misleading.
Obivously he won that PK , 2vs 30 , there was not 30 team69 arround + allies, as you can see on video was only Artifex  :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
oww Singularity idol

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
SinguIarity+Strangler = e-daters?

Offline Quit

• Quited
Wawe....I love the way you pick music dude well nice video the last part haha that nigga shet....opppss btw sexy strangler...eh :-*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
that end tho... LOL

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Obivously he won that PK , 2vs 30 , there was not 30 team69 arround + allies, as you can see on video was only Artifex  :normal-2:
don't mad, get glad
Vest players vest bideo

Zirkon

Nice Video+Music dude
i only died to singularity...
Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:05 am by Zirkon

Offline Bareback

best video, just disable that thing above my head next time, every1 can see what i say :'(

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
aw so cute couple 
and nice1 dude you showed them whos the boss  :-*

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Good Vid pedja  :police:

slpstrm17

Good music, bad player, bad gameplay, misleading name winner is me

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
good music bad girl good gameplay

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Oh so that's you , i was pretty sure i knew that ini when i saw you at sirry brother haha , how dare you not pm me :( No excuses ! i was right next to you Pedja , full hate now i was about to date you  :normal-12: :normal-12: anyway , good video Pedja  :normal-8: :normal-48: