Epic Perfect World

Unbinding

heiro

Hey I've basically got a lot of bound stuff on few alts and I kinda wanna sell them off - worth a lot of ec and all, but problem is I bound them - fear of hackers or dropping in pk and all that stuff.

So I was just wondering implement a way to unbind things. Either ingame like wait 5days and its unbound sort of thing (not sure how it'll work), or add it to the donation shop like 5points to unbind things on 1acc or per item, (again idk how it'll work) but just a suggestion.

I'm saying the donation point idea would be more viable cuz ppl say a 'stone' or ingame service would make it easier for hackers. If its 5donation points - not like the hacker is going to donate on someone's account to unbind their gear'.

and ps - b4 that 1 dickhead who comes on and says it'll unbalance the server and all that shit, shut the 'fcuk' up m8 it just wont!
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 08:54 pm by Chill

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
was suggested cant make unbind stuff if china dsnt make it >>.>
aga said smthing too i think

Zilara

Unbinding things destroys them, but +1 if there's an alternative. 

Offline ZuzuNull

• 1dayumay
  • Characters: iZuzu
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
i really like the idea coz im in the same situation, yeah 5 points to unbound a item why not

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
+1 go use destroy service

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
was suggested cant make unbind stuff if china dsnt make it >>.>
aga said smthing too i think
well gm's used to unbind items for ppl before but you need to the console or the database to make it unbind. so ye i don't think is posible at all.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1  since i have the same problem as you, would be nice to have an option to unbind items but not sure if its possible.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
t'll unbalance the server and all that shit

:normal-37:

Goldengate

-1 People bind gears for a reason, players should think twice before binding gears.

Hackers get caught anyway, so there is no point in creating a new system like this.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1 People bind gears for a reason, players should think twice before binding gears.

Hackers get caught anyway, so there is no point in creating a new system like this.
so then no reason to say people bind gears so no hackers can get it..
+1 to unbinding.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If the dona option is made then should be a SS of the bound item then you send it to GM they destroy the bound item on your acc and send you unbound one with same engraves/stats or w/e that would be a good way. It's tedious but could be done like once a week or biweekly something like that cause obviously you cant unbind cause china needa make it

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
If the dona option is made then should be a SS of the bound item then you send it to GM they destroy the bound item on your acc and send you unbound one with same engraves/stats or w/e that would be a good way.
First time ever I agree with Sid '-'

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
+1 for an decent price, why not...i got 2 bound necks and 1 belt ,,my first orna'' from back then when i didnt know what was what, boundet as they say for the fear of droping or losing it somehow, they got good stats but no exactly what i need or better then what i got, an 5dp item would be fine give ppls something new to donate or farm for.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Aga and ET said no plenty times.

infernchidhu

I don't think this can be automated, only thing the GMs can do is delete the item and recreate it, but if they make the occasional mistake, you might be able to +24 and such, so maybe they can have it for insane rates, so people who want to unbind their really expensive stuff like +4 attack level things can do so ? idk