Epic Perfect World

Just want to say thanks

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
I'm so proud of myself I actually read it.
OT: I think everyone left pwi because of the same reasons you did.
I'm actually r9rr working on gems and refines … the only reason I'm here is cus am permanently banned :(

Legacy

I'm actually r9rr working on gems and refines … the only reason I'm here is cus am permanently banned :(
Its ok :) only the pro's gets permanently banned

scatterer3

I was stunned too. Agatio was either lucky or too smart. Either way, good job. EpicPW  8).

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
I was stunned too. Agatio was either lucky or too smart. Either way, good job. EpicPW  8).
i think 2nd  Smart duh

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
One month of playing isn't enough for being able to give a decent opinion about this server.
The main problem of this server are players, a lot of PWI kids, Asian kids that have no gaming culture and that do not understand fun in gaming and that are simple cowards in real life and also in a game. Playing a MMO is the worst hobby ever, because it gives you nothing useful for the time u spend playing it, you just become even bigger idiot then u were before (especially when u started playing it  from a young age).:)
I don't get it, what's the point of staying on forum's. why trash it. and what's up with the Asian kids fetish you have there lol! to be honest i prefer moron kid's over 60 years old pervert's, i don't think if it's right to call someone an idiot just becouse s/he "wastes" time on MMO, so talk for yourself. ^^ Actually this "shit" games isn't so useless, it does helped me with english, and even russian language!

OT: OP nice fanfiction size post xD but you said it right! nothing much to add.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
beautiful and deep thoughts

Goldengate

beautiful and deep thoughts
People should try to sum up everything they write xD...