Epic Perfect World

US VS THE BEST

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
beating hangover is so easy guys
Looked like a fun pk I just don't get it why you guize don't AA when you obviously can't take a target down alone. Anyways keep up with the entertaining videos and ea gameplay  ;)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
beating hangover is so easy guys
Agreed, I beat them with 1 hand and eyes closed

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
#TeamSarawatWives

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Don't be mean dood, he probably wanted to show his survivability
True, I also tried to kill Aizox, but he full buff + shift att / def... too op, I could not do much
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:59 pm by Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Good vid m8, had fun  :normal-35:
i'd say it was 3vs4 but i mean Zirkon did nothing aswel the whole fight, so i gues we lost 3vs3 ):

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
bad ep  .... :-[

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
Was fun PK indeed
Nice Video

ty for fun

More videos i watch, made by EAs, more i start thinking of only skilled ones are in T69.. i mean ones who post videos. I liked the video.
First i looked there's only one sin (one who use script, because otherwise cant survive i guess) then i saw other sin and i thought why the fak it takes so long to kill an EA lol

Anyway you literally can't take seriously same numbers small fights, let ppl who use gear change script live in their dreams and think they're best, yet they can barely survive without that.. why else they would use it? lol

TY

nice vid 

TY

Nice video , damn that 1337 coming out from stealth was so funny and so nice played , still you really had nice reflexes well done :)
:normal-2: TY. Coming out from stealth in spark combo  :normal-11:,

Trashtalk aside, was fun pk  tbh. Nice video and music 

Ty for fun

Awesome video  :normal-8: :normal-42:

TY

nice video

TY

Looked like a fun pk I just don't get it why you guize don't AA when you obviously can't take a target down alone. Anyways keep up with the entertaining videos and ea gameplay  ;)

U are right
TY

Nice Video :)
TY

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
i'd say it was 3vs4 but i mean Zirkon did nothing aswel the whole fight, so i gues we lost 3vs3 ):
My favorite EP!
I prefer 1 veno than another EA next time lol

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well Kinsei you had no reasons at all to open your mouth on other people thread. The reason you open your mouth to say sh1t is because any other Team69 menber opens their mouth to say pointless things. It is just like that song '' I wish that i could be like the cool kids '' not cool kids but retarded ones. You say what they say. If they jump from an air plane would you jump also ? Do not ask for respect on your thread when you haven't learn how to respect other people thread, that's all i have to say.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Well Kinsei you had no reasons at all to open your mouth on other people thread. The reason you open your mouth to say sh1t is because any other Team69 menber opens their mouth to say pointless things. It is just like that song '' I wish that i could be like the cool kids '' not cool kids but retarded ones. You say what they say. If they jump from an air plane would you jump also ? Do not ask for respect on your thread when you haven't learn how to respect other people thread, that's all i have to say.
dude srsly, can u just gtfo, we really don't give a fuq about your opinion or w.e you have to say, just go somewhere else it's getting annoying.... :normal-19:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Well Kinsei you had no reasons at all to open your mouth on other people thread. The reason you open your mouth to say sh1t is because any other Team69 menber opens their mouth to say pointless things. It is just like that song '' I wish that i could be like the cool kids '' not cool kids but retarded ones. You say what they say. If they jump from an air plane would you jump also ? Do not ask for respect on your thread when you haven't learn how to respect other people thread, that's all i have to say.
That's y no1 can respect you I guess

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
shut up u nerd go asslick some arti :-X

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
Dont talk if u dont know.
What do u see when some ppl of Artifex post a video on forum? T69 level, easy, they all trash and so on.... I get mad, that's how i'm.
I'm nice guy up to a certain point, then i get angry!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
dude srsly, can u just gtfo, we really don't give a fuq about your opinion or w.e you have to say, just go somewhere else it's getting annoying.... :normal-19:
 I could use the same logic for you and your friends as well when you get on Artifex threads , then again forum is free for everyone so stfu as well its getting annoying ... ? And plz dont use that argument "They started it" it takes 2 sides to fight both are to blame . 
 Nice vid anyway Kinsei .