Epic Perfect World

US VS THE BEST

Angelica

He's using keyboard, same thing, but not telling anything, because he doesn't talk like he is the greatest like most of ppl who use it. You can be proud of your signature, even the WR used script LOL skilled ppl nowadays i swear.. i doubt they would win without that.
what used script he was dragon gear whole time

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
He's using keyboard, same thing, but not telling anything, because he doesn't talk like he is the greatest like most of ppl who use it. You can be proud of your signature, even the WR used script LOL skilled ppl nowadays i swear.. i doubt they would win without that.
yes keyboard script, you are so stupid and hypocrite oh my god LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
but i guess crying about script is off limits when its not about xp ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
yes keyboard script, you are so stupid and hypocrite oh my god LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
but i guess crying about script is off limits when its not about xp ;)
If you don't know what i mean then stay quiet boy lol

He's using keyboard                      ,                      "same thing"
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
If you don't know what i mean then stay quiet boy lol
can't find anything to comeback with because it's true? every single person in the opponent team of xpendable was using script, but you don't cry about them because you're a big salty hypocrite loser :)
i feel like i'm dead

Insanity

I have had this macro for so long i only decide to use it yesterday in event but i get disappointed that i didn't need to switch to full def not even for a sec, I used hotkey to switch r8 sword but gear was dragon all the time : D
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:49 am by Insanity

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
can't find anything to comeback with because it's true? every single person in the opponent team of xpendable was using script, but you don't cry about them because you're a big salty hypocrite loser :)
First get a reason to call people stupid, seems like you were desperate to comment something fast.
But do you see any other script/"what ever keyboard" users spamming how good they are? Just trying to wake you guys up and realize there's no skill in that. And i doubt there was every single ppl using it in opponent team. Really, you should stay quiet.. or at least live out your anger in my pms in game, noone else can see it there  :tiger-1:
Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:41 am by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
First get a reason to call people stupid, seems like you were desperate to comment something fast.
But do you see any other script/"what ever keyboard" users spamming how good they are? Just trying to wake you guys up and realize there's no skill in that. Really, you should stay quiet.. or at least live out your anger in my pms in game, noone else can see it there  :tiger-1:
then maybe you should do the same? you over hype like a school girl on every occasion to talk smack about xpendable but suddenly i have to go in your pms? roflmao lol 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i beat hangover single handedly

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
But do you see any other script/"what ever keyboard" users spamming how good they are? Just trying to wake you guys up and realize there's no skill in that. And i doubt there was every single ppl using it in opponent team. Really, you should stay quiet.. or at least live out your anger in my pms in game, noone else can see it there  :tiger-1:
You are shit and every Xpendable member is better than you, with or without script
Want to see what happens when you try to 1v1 us? Pm us in game, don't release your anger here, keep your friend's thread clean
On topic: nice video

Offline exe626

• brb
is this a video showcasing kinsei's inability to kill things and consecutive deaths?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
is this a video showcasing kinsei's inability to kill things and consecutive deaths?
Don't be mean dood, he probably wanted to show his survivability

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
You are shit and every Xpendable member is better than you, with or without script
Want to see what happens when you try to 1v1 us? Pm us in game, don't release your anger here, keep your friend's thread clean
On topic: nice video
That must be awful  :normal-47:  :normal-44:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
That must be awful  :normal-47:  :normal-44:
Keep calm, you can release all your anger when I log game, be patient