Epic Perfect World

US VS THE BEST

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
It wasn't 2v3 3v3 or 4v4 like they saying (ppl in Artifex), we started pk for fun at sirry only!
I dont accept "Trashtalk"

Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:11 am by Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Zirkon

Was fun PK indeed
Nice Video

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
More videos i watch, made by EAs, more i start thinking of only skilled ones are in T69.. i mean ones who post videos. I liked the video.
First i looked there's only one sin (one who use script, because otherwise cant survive i guess) then i saw other sin and i thought why the fak it takes so long to kill an EA lol

Anyway you literally can't take seriously same numbers small fights, let ppl who use gear change script live in their dreams and think they're best, yet they can barely survive without that.. why else they would use it? lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
More videos i watch, made by EAs, more i start thinking of only skilled ones are in T69.. i mean ones who post videos. I liked the video.
First i looked there's only one sin (one who use script, because otherwise cant survive i guess) then i saw other sin and i thought why the fak it takes so long to kill an EA lol

Anyway you literally can't take seriously same numbers small fights, let ppl who use gear change script live in their dreams and think they're best, yet they can barely survive without that.. why else they would use it? lol
idol, come 1v1 hellokittyonline
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

ey bro why speak truth inc arti

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
:normal-44: I forgot to mention that even tryhard genie spark couldn't kill you lol

idol, come 1v1 hellokittyonline

Only comment to get notification loll  :normal-30:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video , damn that 1337 coming out from stealth was so funny and so nice played , still you really had nice reflexes well done :). But there is one thing i cannot understand in other people video the descriptions says '' Keep it clean , no trashtalk'' or what ever. You did not respect them and you comment their video saying sh1t why would people respect you after you do that :rolleyes:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Trashtalk aside, was fun pk  tbh. Nice video and music 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
Nice video , damn that 1337 coming out from stealth was so funny and so nice played , still you really had nice reflexes well done   :normal-1:
:normal-2: 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Awesome video  :normal-8: :normal-42:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

ur best friend burdette uses script are u calling him bad? : OOO

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
ur best friend burdette uses script are u calling him bad? : OOO
He's using keyboard, same thing, but not telling anything, because he doesn't talk like he is the greatest like most of ppl who use it. You can be proud of your signature, even the WR used script LOL skilled ppl nowadays i swear.. i doubt they would win without that.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video , damn that 1337 coming out from stealth was so funny and so nice played , still you really had nice reflexes well done :). But there is one thing i cannot understand in other people video the descriptions says '' Keep it clean , no trashtalk'' or what ever. You did not respect them and you comment their video saying sh1t why would people respect you after you do that :rolleyes:
i dont say sh1t without a reason. They offend and i can't tolerate it
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here