Epic Perfect World

r8 HA top

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
well then imagine a sin with 3x0.05 +3x0.05 on both pieces...25 def lvl+?

The bm will have same as the barb only less HP..and the diff is BM can use skills with fists/claws can keep the barb stuned also BM can get more psy deff then the barb if he uses buffs right.

Offline Cocor3

so as a bm even if I get 0.05x3 I need to make let say helm LA so more ec and less hp + legs r8 for def lvl with crap stats
If I think about wiz with casting pot... 30+25 -55 atk lvl +bless box -atk lvl rings+rune lol...or even veno:D I will spark all the time hehe

Offline Cocor3

The bm will have same as the barb only less HP..and the diff is BM can use skills with fists/claws can keep the barb stuned also BM can get more psy deff then the barb if he uses buffs right.
well if I would play a barb I would use 2 antistun(skill and pot)+genie antistun, ofc with lesser aps a bm would kill the barb after his charm die...hehe with 63+ def lvl

Offline Cocor3

well if I would play a barb I would use 2 antistun(skill and pot)+genie antistun, ofc with lesser aps a bm would kill the barb after his charm die...hehe with 63+ def lvl
let's all roll a sin or wiz for casters:)

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Anyone sins in here try this?
1. R8 Recast Full Set ( +25 Atk levels and +25 Def Lvls )
2. R8 Recast Dags ( with +25 Atk level, just an example )
3. Use Sage Chill of the Deep ( +35 Atk levels )

And tell me how it work with your attack skills :P

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
lol King could be 2.5aps base with GoF dags and 3.33 sparked so ya were OP, as for wizzys, they are complete  bull sht  with genie spark  skill and undine strike, not to mention HP reversion and hitting 500k at full r8.  :P

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker