Epic Perfect World

This is stupid and I'm annoyed

Offline puche

I'm getting cheated out of 1.5 gold. I say this because I never ever ever get xtreme top site recaptcha right. I don't freaking know! I'm pretty sure it has something to do with how my eyes are interpreting the image and this is just so stupid! How can I fix this?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just click vote without doing the captcha. That's what I do and what everyone else does. I hate that captcha also.  >:(
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline puche

oh :o but that's what I did last time and I didn't get any gold :[ and now i tried to do it again and it says I can't vote in another 5 hours...and I didn't vote. 

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
That's what I've done for a while now and I've always gotten the gold. Try clearing your cache/cookies and/or use a different browser. Then see if you get gold the next time you can vote. 

No one else is voting from your IP right? 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just click vote without doing the captcha. That's what I do and what everyone else does. I hate that captcha also.  >:(

It's funny that a GM says this because if they don't do the CAPTCHA the vote doesn't actually count for EPW, therefore not benefiting the server at all.

(Lol who cares that's what everyone does because the CAPTCHA is dumb as f)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
It's funny that a GM says this because if they don't do the CAPTCHA the vote doesn't actually count for EPW, therefore not benefiting the server at all.

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: LOOOL

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
any make the Captcha ?o.o

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Not my fault the captcha is weird and no one can understand it. Stop trying to make a big deal out of it.  :rolleyes: I'm well aware not doing the captcha correctly makes the vote not count, however, I'm not spending 5 minutes on a captcha just to get frustrated. :)

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
takes 1 minute xd

sorround

I thought I was the only one

Offline puche

That's what I've done for a while now and I've always gotten the gold. Try clearing your cache/cookies and/or use a different browser. Then see if you get gold the next time you can vote.

No one else is voting from your IP right?
I don't think so, but I've been getting the gold now. Not sure what happened last time lol