Epic Perfect World

AiZoX : Supreme - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP

Zirkon

So you guys all think u can do better than maxime if u guys culd change gears like that  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
What a joke
salty sweaty nerds

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
are you implying they aren't good ?
Did you read the rule ? That's applied for Botting. As in botting to farm , example if you bot to farm EC, and such.
Ur stupidity is unlimited. According to what u have just said using air hack wouldnt be banable but it is mr PedroSmart
Game client usage

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. 2 days ban of character.
  • 2nd. If player keeps using the bot despite previous ban, player, punishment will be decided depending on the offence.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
PJSalt  :-*  dont cry dude its just game u lost 4v4 move on

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Ur stupidity is unlimited. According to what u have just said using air hack wouldnt be banable but it is mr PedroSmart
Game client usage

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden.
  • 2nd. If player keeps using the bot despite previous ban, player, punishment will be decided depending on the offence.
Not my stupidity , but yours. You can see everyone telling it.

Try again man. Why are you so mad? Is it cause can't win same numbers PK?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
PJSalt  :-*  dont cry dude its just game u lost 4v4 move on
Game client usage

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
same old insult after every comment harpist make, damn these saltifex  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Game client usage

You got quite a few allies using the same thing , should they get banned as well ? Idk if it is posible to prove that someone is using a script but I do know that buying a keyboard with macros is pretty easy nowdays I got one as well for some other games so......

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Not my stupidity , but yours. You can see everyone telling it.

Try again man.
LOOOOOL niceeee then ima use air hack its fine too. Can i get a link to this program? i want to use it too and spread around pw so everyone can be "awesome gameplay" sin :D Agatio should make it possible for everyone then :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LOOOOOL niceeee then ima use air hack its fine too. Can i get a link to this program? i want to use it too and spread around pw so everyone can be "awesome gameplay" sin :D
Go for it.
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ...

• Old Player
LOOOOOL niceeee then ima use air hack its fine too. Can i get a link to this program? i want to use it too and spread around pw so everyone can be "awesome gameplay" sin :D
What a retard.

Zirkon

LOOOOOL niceeee then ima use air hack its fine too. Can i get a link to this program? i want to use it too and spread around pw so everyone can be "awesome gameplay" sin :D Agatio should make it possible for everyone then :)
is it gonna be like the days when u played ur wr >Opyrch< LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Go for it.
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads
Just link me 3rd party program it doesnt require rezor keyboard and i doubt ppl like Zirkon without school can afford them.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello, my name is harpist and i cry in every video because i suck at my class and claim i'm good backstabbing people but it only works when pking worms, when i target elite players i get annihilated and put back in my place
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Game client usage

Me and maxime dont use scrupts/keyboard macro we re just faster than anyone in this game we are god of all speed of light supersonic 5ms do not cry  :police: :police: :police:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Just link me 3rd party program it doesnt require rezor keyboard and i doubt ppl like Zirkon without school can afford them.
http://www.itoady.com

either way good video maxime