Epic Perfect World

AiZoX : Supreme - Epic Perfect World | Assassin PvP

• : D
Obviously best video,best gameplay and the last,best music.
You're shit dude..
:-*
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Always a pleasure to watch 2 sins using vit tome and 3rd party script to switch/camp def gears. Definitely mucho skills required   :normal-42: hit twice then insta switch to def , awesome gameplay

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Always a pleasure to watch 2 sins using vit tome and 3rd party script to switch/camp def gears. Definitely mucho skills required   :normal-42: hit twice then insta switch to def , awesome gameplay
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2:

MAD

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
truth hurt :normal-2:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Angelica

already generating angries nice1
nice video brother

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
truth hurt :normal-2:
Truth must hurt pretty damm bad , cause harpist got pretty salty after his guild got destroyed 4vs4 with  no EP  :normal-2: all can see madness in his lines  :normal-11: :normal-2:
Gear change, no gear change, makes same result man. 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zirkon

did u see the 4vs4? ur minions getting decked with ep?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Truth must hurt pretty damm bad , cause harpist got pretty salty after his guild got destroyed 4vs4 with  no EP  :normal-2: all can see madness in his lines  :normal-11: :normal-2:
Gear change, no gear change, makes same result man.
who said mad or salty :o
gear change must take real skill if you can insta switch to def
well 2 marco sin + mage + bm must be good

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Game client usage

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden.
Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. 2 days ban of character.
  • 2nd. If player keeps using the bot despite previous ban, player, punishment will be decided depending on the offence.

No1 is mad , we just stating the fact, camping def using 3rd party programs for insta switch according to this is forbidden.
Any GM could clarify this?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
who said mad or salty :o
gear change must take real skill if you can insta switch to def
well 2 marco sin + mage + bm must be good
are you implying they aren't good ?

Game client usage

8.1.  Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden.
  • 2nd. If player keeps using the bot despite previous ban, player, punishment will be decided depending on the offence.

No1 is mad , we just stating the fact, camping def using 3rd party programs for insta switch according to this is forbidden.
Did you read the rule ? That's applied for Botting. As in botting to farm , example if you bot to farm EC, and such.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ...

• Old Player

eternalagony23

Game client usage 8.1. Using third-party programs (so called bots) that affect the gameplay is forbidden. Breaking this rule will result on the following:
No1 is mad , we just stating the fact, camping def using 3rd party programs for insta switch according to this is forbidden. Any GM could clarify this?

this is applied to botting ( farming ) LOOL invalid argument
try again

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
are you implying they aren't good ?
all i see is insta gear switch cant tell if good or bad :-\ 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Game client usage

Any GM could clarify this?
apparently you only cry in videos of enemy factions, not allies (i.e. burdette's ones)
good to know, hypocrisy raining down on harpist, or is that gin ?
i feel like i'm dead