• Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
Ijk, good sht breh

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Epic nice man. Great video and some easy kills.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice music, reminds me of something 

• : D
Shit video, 123 sin, delete game
You give me cancer.
Jkdude
Good video,nice music wtf
but 123 sin O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nice music, reminds me of something

damn dude

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
How you lose 3-1 vs my wb that same day but post the one win you got lol? Wat type of shit is that nigga

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
How you lose 3-1 vs my wb that same day but post the one win you got lol? Wat type of shit is that nigga
Man downsyndrome bro ? Alex copycat?

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
Ooh, it's about to go down..   ???

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 how do u post 1 round vs me that u won when i froze vs the other 4 that u lost.........? Sean was pissing his pants in pms
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
on-topic butt-tardism ;3
nice video ^>^
hehe u won vs all >.> they must be really bad oh-em-gee -.- they cri cri now ;_:
but is oki :3! xD
do u lose?! haha xD!
Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:46 am by ☆Sebi

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
[11:48:12 AM] Seby: how do u post 1 kill vs my sin when my pc froze , u got destroyed 4 times ...

you are so good dude damn :(
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are