Epic Perfect World

Question

Offline crunchy

Im new to the game,but from what ive seen and heard so far,the game is far from being balanced.magic classes can get up to 88 attack lvls and can hit ALOT in pvp.Are you planning to fix the other classes so they can compete in pvp aswel or is the pvp system gonna turn into a broken,unbalanced one where everyone will reroll into psys and wizzies?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hi, welcome to the server. If if really was like you are talking about, the game would be filled with Wizies and Psys, forum with complains about unbalanced PvP and this is not the case. The server is as much balanced as it could be with such variety of custom equipment, which I was testing and designing for weeks. I don't see the anything to 'fix', since here is nothing broken, unlike on other servers which are Psy, Wiz and Sin fest only.
There is no weak class, that can't compete, no matter how one would argue, it's a matter of player skills and knowledge of the class.

Mrai

Hi, welcome to the server. If if really was like you are talking about, the game would be filled with Wizies and Psys, forum with complains about unbalanced PvP and this is not the case. The server is as much balanced as it could be with such variety of custom equipment, which I was testing and designing for weeks. I don't see the anything to 'fix', since here is nothing broken, unlike on other servers which are Psy, Wiz and Sin fest only.
There is no weak class, that can't compete, no matter how one would argue, it's a matter of player skills and knowledge of the class.
Very true. Though. The pvp can get boring due to this since it kind of feels like you're fighting the same person all the time.
Which is why I think there should be other custom gear for custom builds. i.e - Light armor clerics, Heavy Armor Sins, etc,

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
aga pretty much said everything...

but yea..   as u said.. ur new here :/ ... stick around for a bit, and you'll find yourself experiencing he balanced gameplay here.

no problem with the classes, that needs any "fixing" atm.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Very true. Though. The pvp can get boring due to this since it kind of feels like you're fighting the same person all the time.
Which is why I think there should be other custom gear for custom builds. i.e - Light armor clerics, Heavy Armor Sins, etc,
Well.. the armor in game is not class restricted (except rank armor) and every class has been given the opportunity to try different armors and builds...

Mrai

Well.. the armor in game is not class restricted (except rank armor) and every class has been given the opportunity to try different armors and builds...
But the way the armor is statted for the 110-150, the stat bonuses restrict the armor to each of that class. I mean, Light Armor with chan speed and magic+ stat bonuses.

Mrai

Yeah, it's been bounced around forums for a while. I just think it's a great idea. :o

Offline SHINIGAMI

But the way the armor is statted for the 110-150, the stat bonuses restrict the armor to each of that class. I mean, Light Armor with chan speed and magic+ stat bonuses.

that discussion belongs to a different thread.

Offline crunchy

The reason why i asked this was because I created a bm,and someone told me to reroll to a magic class since physical classes stand no chance in pvp.
Ty everyone for replying :)

Offline SHINIGAMI

wow, who ever told you that, just dsn't know how to play any physical class :/

BMs are pretty good too lol...

a good BM can make the difference between a victory and defeat in a mass PvP. even in 1v1s..  u got all your marrows & hax stun lock potential.

I don't play a BM, so i can't really highlight the class that well :p.

but yea.. all class are pretty balanced up...

thats why it all comes down to individual player skill, since classes and gears are all equall. :D .. (thats what i love about the server).

play the class you love, and play it well.. and you won't have any problems.

Last Edit: Oct 16, 2012, 12:12 pm by PARANOIA

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Bms in this server are way far from being unbalenced. Every Class in here have pretty much the same chances in PVP, (And just as a reminder We had once in a pvp championship a Cleric as a winner, Just tell where ever you saw that in other server).

As for your class, U do not need to roll a magic toon, Bms can be Hax, If you still have some daubts about it, just ask Silence or MacMiller, and they can tell you how many wizards they can defete in fight :).

Welcome to Epic, just stay around, and learn the potencials of your toon, without lissen what everyone else tell you, i'm pretty sure you will have some fun.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Munin

Bms in this server are way far from being unbalenced. Every Class in here have pretty much the same chances in PVP, (And just as a reminder We had once in a pvp championship a Cleric as a winner, Just tell where ever you saw that in other server).

[move]As for your class, U do not need to roll a magic toon, Bms can be Hax, If you still have some daubts about it, just ask Silence or MacMiller, and they can tell you how many wizards they can defete in fight :).
[/move]
Welcome to Epic, just stay around, and learn the potencials of your toon, without lissen what everyone else tell you, i'm pretty sure you will have some fun.

if just these two would be able to kill a wiz or whatever  u shouldnt advice anyone to play BM cause u dont tell people to climb up the mount everest just cause one guy did. :D

but honestly its not just this two guys that able to kill with BM so.......BM is a strong class not easy to handle but if u have experience in it u will figure out fast how good they are.

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150