Epic Perfect World

So Yeah, Don't Click This Thread. I Am Telling You Now, Don't Do It.

Astralis

dontNegative Sub.
Video is nice, lag though.... I know how you feel about dat. Nice song too :normal-37:

But you still suck :police:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Tenks, tenks again for edits and stuffs. Your laugh though was hilarious
At least is something you will always remember about me xD
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Nice video sub , was fun DT much enjoyed 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video, enjoyed the PK. Was good to come out and DT in the first time in 2/3 weeks and almost win even with 2-3 less PTs. The lag was awful (not just in the video, but the server) and GMs 100% need to do something to fix it.

Offline ...

• Old Player

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, enjoyed the PK. Was good to come out and DT in the first time in 2/3 weeks and almost win even with 2-3 less PTs. The lag was awful (not just in the video, but the server) and GMs 100% need to do something to fix it.
2-3 pts less?  :normal-20: :normal-2:

Zirkon

Nice Video brother : )

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nice video sub , was fun DT much enjoyed
Thank you! Thank you for coming!
Thanks man, yeah this was one of the better pks than before. Yeah, I really hope they upgrade the server soon or something. I think I need another pc too.
Lag bruh.
If you saw the whole 25 minute video without edits and speed, you would only watch 1 second of it because how horrible it was.(I almost rage quit myself before I started to record).

Nice Video brother : )
Thanks brother!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
nice clickbait bro, i like when enemy is giving us surprises hehe xD thought i expected more of a challenge

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
and almost win
:normal-2:
Best joke i've seen this month. How did you "almost win" when you didn't even got to the boss area, and you were "locked " on spawn even when you tried splitting between West we just killed those 2 pt's lol.

2-3 less PTs.

Impossible to have 2-3 less PT's when we were 4 incomplete squads, and you had 33 people or something  34 not 100% sure now.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
1 Artifex die in battle, enemy gets happy thinking almost win war. Desperate times

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Keep it clean all, just sit back,relax, and enjoy this horrible player in action.
obv for some butthurt faglords can't, it's impossible  :normal-2:
wasnt bad video, u know what to fix, u got this sht dude  :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-2:
Best joke i've seen this month. How did you "almost win" when you didn't even got to the boss area, and you were "locked " on spawn even when you tried splitting between West we just killed those 2 pt's lol.

2-3 less PTs.

Impossible to have 2-3 less PT's when we were 4 incomplete squads, and you had 33 people or something  34 not 100% sure now.
Can't figure out if you're being serious :normal-43:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Can't figure out if you're being serious :normal-43:
What part am i not beeing serious about ? Boss part? Just rewatch Subzeroo's video.
If you mean the numbers part, well this is a convo with someone from your "alliance" , not relevant who, but that's what he said.

And, 

Enjoy the video it's all there ^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
What part am i not beeing serious about ? Boss part? Just rewatch Subzeroo's video.
If you mean the numbers part, well this is a convo with someone from your "alliance" , not relevant who, but that's what he said.

And,

Enjoy the video it's all there ^
Before someone call it fake, I will do it : Nice fake screenshots dude, telling your officers to say that then screenshot it to post here