Epic Perfect World

Save TT

Offline firestorm01

please unglitch the last boss in TT 3-3 Some like to farm for mats and chest here the last boss was always hard but killable. some update had to have glitched him cause now he gets half dead and 1 shots the group..Please Aga fix my TT 3-3 hugss..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
should prolley use an aps barb for him because mine never dies from him
and put purify stones in the claws for when he hfs you
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
please unglitch the last boss in TT 3-3 Some like to farm for mats and chest here the last boss was always hard but killable. some update had to have glitched him cause now he gets half dead and 1 shots the group..Please Aga fix my TT 3-3 hugss..
Isn't that the timed frenzy boss? I think you have to kill him quickly or he squad wipes. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Isn't that the timed frenzy boss? I think you have to kill him quickly or he squad wipes.
thats the 2nd one that oneshots after 3 or 5 minutes...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
No, that is indeed a different boss.

As for the final boss, I already killed him 7 times today, didn't have a problem in any of them. I did notice that he doesn't fly over the edge of the central plateau anymore though, so it seems like it's possible to glitch him once again.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
thats the 2nd one that oneshots after 3 or 5 minutes...
I don't PvE so I wouldn't know. However, I haven't seen anyone else complain about a bug in 3-3. Pretty sure there's a reason it's killing everyone, and not a bug.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I don't PvE so I wouldn't know. However, I haven't seen anyone else complain about a bug in 3-3. Pretty sure there's a reason it's killing everyone, and not a bug.

Your comments usually make sense but here and now, nope. Sorry. Should probably wait for a GM to say something about this or for people who actually do 3-3.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The 3-3 Last boss is easy to kill and is not glitched at all
just purge it and kill it fast enough
each time it kills some1 it gets a buff up
just dont die and u'll be fine
if u die, purge it and deal more dmg
i solo it with my sin sage or demon doesnt matter....
ps : use holy stone in weapon regardless of the aps class u are using