Epic Perfect World

T69 Air

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
:normal-10: The amount of ppl like you who got butthurt over my post, please continue hehee
people like you who get upset cos I have xpendable as my faction on forums and not artifex..  :normal-8: simple pleasures

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
people like you who get upset cos I have xpendable as my faction on forums and not artifex..  :normal-8: simple pleasures
:normal-10: The amount of ppl like you who got butthurt over my post, please continue hehee
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
:normal-10: The amount of ppl like you who got butthurt over my post, please continue hehee
why would I  :normal-17:

Vegas

xD im being gangbanged by T69 guise please help me :( im messing with people , not asslicking anyone ,  you think i care about people i don't know from the game ? Why would i asslick them? Im just having fun with them . if things goes nice who knows ye i might get to know them O.o. But yeah i still disagree with Kermo because this kinda of videos sucks , people do not care about them in pk , so they just have free kills , you know perfectly if any of those two guilds ( Worms or Artifex ) turn around they get wiped 1 2 3. I prefer watching a normal decent videos where 2 factions Pk each other normally , way funnier , that is just hate on Artifex tho , if i was asslicking any of these people i would be begging them to Join faction or just apply , i barely talk to any of them. You just can't admit you're baddies that can't drop any guild ( Well maybe random ones if you're lucky xd ) What ever , i love Nutella tho... wanna give me some ?  :normal-3:
Weirdo

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Video got blocked cause of WMG. Also calm down this drama, had to remove some posts as usual.
ye it was blocked for an hours, i'll fix it soon as possible
xD im being gangbanged by T69 guise please help me :( im messing with people , not asslicking anyone ,  you think i care about people i don't know from the game ? Why would i asslick them? Im just having fun with them . if things goes nice who knows ye i might get to know them O.o. But yeah i still disagree with Kermo because this kinda of videos sucks , people do not care about them in pk , so they just have free kills , you know perfectly if any of those two guilds ( Worms or Artifex ) turn around they get wiped 1 2 3. I prefer watching a normal decent videos where 2 factions Pk each other normally , way funnier , that is just hate on Artifex tho , if i was asslicking any of these people i would be begging them to Join faction or just apply , i barely talk to any of them. You just can't admit you're baddies that can't drop any guild ( Well maybe random ones if you're lucky xd ) What ever , i love Nutella tho... wanna give me some ?  :normal-3:
Let me laugh frist LOOOOL, btw,  you are right dude you aint messing with people since all of your funny commnets just makes you stupid,  ???
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:43 am by Clones

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
too many salty people in this thread lol

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Don't get why people need 2 squads in the air to do what i do alone, good video though, air is the best pk, haters gonna hate
Nice video debo.
Nice Video
Good vid man, let the haters hate because they ain't us , viva la t69 bringer of judgement upon the easies
Nice video and music Debo :)
good job hahaha i enjoyed every moment XDDDD  :D :D
artifex/OC got rekt hahahahah
Good Video Master Clones  :police:
Good video Debo!!! I'm going to watch it again tbh  :tiger-26:

On topic, awesome video going to watch one more time , T69 OP RAWR
nice nice debo
I rather watch videos where ppl backstab, because sooner or later they get targeted, unlike Arti EA videos where they're running over 4 guilds (wow amazing), but those guilds have small groups, like half or 1 pt from each guild and Arti have 30-40 ppl, it's so hard it's unbelievable  :normal-10:
Better gameplay and 10x enjoyable video than Arti EAs have. Good job.
Thanks every one : ))

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I am comedian brother what did you expect xD , get good  :rolleyes:

Offline exe626

• brb
i have zero feelings towards your post, except for the overwhelming heart palpitations
seriously, sodium poisoning is terrible, slow down yo

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
i have zero feelings towards your post, except for the overwhelming heart palpitations
seriously, sodium poisoning is terrible, slow down yo
angry man ???

Offline Rumi

• x x x