Epic Perfect World

T69 Air

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man Clones stop linking your videos no one is watching that , now tell me. Which guild who goes for backstabb other guild won't kill a single person ? The ones you backstab aren't focused on your bullshit and focusing the mainly guild cause you're so usseles. You're talking like you won the pk , but if you faced worms , Artifex , you wouldn't stay ground in more than 10 seconds and just get wiped. Why do you even keep talking about OC , and linking your videos when you know if i go to Rev channel i can just pull out 10+ videos of WARNING / T69 getting ****d ? ... chill bro.
maddies everywhere, calm down    my god ...  

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I rather watch videos where ppl backstab, because sooner or later they get targeted, unlike Arti EA videos where they're running over 4 guilds (wow amazing), but those guilds have small groups, like half or 1 pt from each guild and Arti have 30-40 ppl, it's so hard it's unbelievable  :normal-10:
Better gameplay and 10x enjoyable video than Arti EAs have. Good job.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

I rather watch videos where ppl backstab, because sooner or later they get targeted, unlike Arti EA videos where they're running over 4 guilds (wow amazing), but those guilds have small groups, like half or 1 pt from each guild and Arti have 30-40 ppl, it's so hard it's unbelievable  :normal-10:
you seem obsessed with arti eas

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I rather watch videos where ppl backstab, because sooner or later they get targeted, unlike Arti EA videos where they're running over 4 guilds (wow amazing), but those guilds have small groups, like half or 1 pt from each guild and Arti have 30-40 ppl, it's so hard it's unbelievable  :normal-10:
Dude upset you

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Noone watches videos , ppl just come for comments its better then TV xd
^This, haha ;D

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
the amount of salt in this post almost gave me a stroke

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
they hatin cose they aint us, dont mad , dont stress, t69>all , l2play

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
t69 RAAAWWWWWWWWWWAAAAR ;)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

On topic, awesome video going to watch one more time , T69 OP RAWR
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:53 pm by Alexypk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Clones type are best guise xd, well it's a shame that you talked so much in a thread about survivabillity and how bad Artifex DD's are... when in this video you show how many times you died , basicly everytime you got tabbed you died Q.Q . Do you wanna compare this video to Maxy , or any other ea videos you linked ? you just proving one point or what Pedro said tho lol , quite saying other ea sucks and improve your skills tho  :-\
man just being honest, I'm pretty sure the people you keep asslicking don't care about you, you just make us laugh :/

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Man suckmyapples you should take a break from licking buttholes.
I am saying it clear cause you dont seem to get the nuttela part
Nice video clones i didnt watch it cause copyrights tho xDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
xD im being gangbanged by T69 guise please help me :( im messing with people , not asslicking anyone ,  you think i care about people i don't know from the game ? Why would i asslick them? Im just having fun with them . if things goes nice who knows ye i might get to know them O.o. But yeah i still disagree with Kermo because this kinda of videos sucks , people do not care about them in pk , so they just have free kills , you know perfectly if any of those two guilds ( Worms or Artifex ) turn around they get wiped 1 2 3. I prefer watching a normal decent videos where 2 factions Pk each other normally , way funnier , that is just hate on Artifex tho , if i was asslicking any of these people i would be begging them to Join faction or just apply , i barely talk to any of them. You just can't admit you're baddies that can't drop any guild ( Well maybe random ones if you're lucky xd ) What ever , i love Nutella tho... wanna give me some ?  :normal-3:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Video got blocked cause of WMG. Also calm down this drama, had to remove some posts as usual.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
the amount of salt in this post almost gave me a stroke
:normal-10: The amount of ppl like you who got butthurt over my post, please continue hehee
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!