Epic Perfect World

T69 Air

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Clones type are best guise xd, well it's a shame that you talked so much in a thread about survivabillity and how bad Artifex DD's are... when in this video you show how many times you died , basicly everytime you got tabbed you died Q.Q . Do you wanna compare this video to Maxy , or any other ea videos you linked ? you just proving one point or what Pedro said tho lol , quite saying other ea sucks and improve your skills tho  :-\
This video showed many kills of your guild mate including artifex watch again how many times they died in 2 hours pk or some thing like that, eh i died like 3 times with having 1 ep rest all dds class, we had like 2 squad in this pk, since t69 aint so big atm, well maybe you are upset for some thing especially the last bold comment make me laugh so much, feel free to watch if u wanna see more easied videos til you realize You Suck

Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:09 am by Clones

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This video showed many kills of your guild mate including artifex watch again how many times they died in 2 hours pk or some thing like that, eh i died like 3 times with having 1 ep rest all dds class, well maybe you are upset for some thing especially the last bold comment make me laugh so much,
I died 3 times too with 1 ep, fighting in ground and with others hitting me from air, so what are you bragging about?  :-\
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:43 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I died 3 times too with 1 ep, fighting in ground and with others hitting me from air, so what are you bragging about?  :-\
you had 40or 50 ppl for pk we had only 2 squad, atleast if we had 3 squad+ we would pk on grounds, and OC was air pking too and some of artifex hitting from ground as well, so get some braincells kiddo
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:44 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Good vid man, let the haters hate because they ain't us , viva la t69 bringer of judgement upon the easies

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video and music Debo :)
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

KittYRagE

good job hahaha i enjoyed every moment XDDDD  :D :D
artifex/OC got rekt hahahahah

newlove

nice air pk man..tho i like the music xD :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
OP RAWRRRRRRRR xdddddddddd

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
Good Video Master Clones  :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Man Clones stop linking your videos no one is watching that , now tell me. Which guild who goes for backstabb other guild won't kill a single person ? The ones you backstab aren't focused on your bullshit and focusing the mainly guild cause you're so usseles. You're talking like you won the pk , but if you faced worms , Artifex , you wouldn't stay ground in more than 10 seconds and just get wiped. Why do you even keep talking about OC , and linking your videos when you know if i go to Rev channel i can just pull out 10+ videos of WARNING / T69 getting killed ? ... chill bro. 

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)
Im watching his videos  :monkey-1:

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Im watching his videos  :monkey-1:
We all watching his video!
Go Clones post more video  :normal-25:
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Man Clones stop linking your videos no one is watching that , now tell me. Which guild who goes for backstabb other guild won't kill a single person ? The ones you backstab aren't focused on your bullshit and focusing the mainly guild cause you're so usseles. You're talking like you won the pk , but if you faced worms , Artifex , you wouldn't stay ground in more than 10 seconds and just get wiped. Why do you even keep talking about OC , and linking your videos when you know if i go to Rev channel i can just pull out 10+ videos of WARNING / T69 getting ****d ? ... chill bro.
 Noone watches videos , ppl just come for comments its better then TV xd 

Offline Gya

• Characters: Gya / Eva
Good video Debo!!! I'm going to watch it again tbh  :tiger-26:

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)
We all watching his video!
Go Clones post more video  :normal-25: