Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
3:00 best survivability xD
the video is a bit long but was good gj

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
should work on your survivability skills since you obviously lack them and also use blazin' arrow man adds alot of dmg-
good video by the way  :police: :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
should work on your survivability skills since you obviously lack them and also use blazin' arrow man adds alot of dmg-
Pretty much this.
Nice slow motion on my only death all PK :normal-2: :normal-3: Enough to prove my point 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

Don't get why people need 2 squads in the air to do what i do alone, good video though, air is the best pk, haters gonna hate 

Zirkon

Don't get why people need 2 squads in the air to do what i do alone, good video though, air is the best pk, haters gonna hate
MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :normal-44: :normal-44:

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
That's bc demon ea is overpowered and broken nerd.

Offline Celestial

• ☢PvE☣Farmer☢
  • ☣Cata Barb☢
  • Characters: CelestialAxe(Barb)
  • Faction: Armistice (Leader)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
good video by the way  :police: :-*
1st paying attentions is more important to survival, and when u get 1 ep with all ea and mg class in party and gets aaing by 2mg and milions of ea pretty much hard to survivals, expect stealth,  
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:37 am by Clones

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Dis, and Pedro's comment too...interesting 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Clones type are best guise xd, well it's a shame that you talked so much in a thread about survivabillity and how bad Artifex DD's are... when in this video you show how many times you died , basicly everytime you got tabbed you died Q.Q . Do you wanna compare this video to Maxy , or any other ea videos you linked ? you just proving one point or what Pedro said tho lol , quite saying other ea sucks and improve your skills tho  :-\