Epic Perfect World

momento collared

Offline Faeryl

As I look into the distance, my eyes are drawn to a kajirae prospect in the market place. I walk up to the prospect of interest and place a collar around the girls neck of fine leather jeweled with rubies and diamonds. Snaps the lead, and pulls it taught pushing the newly acquired kajirae to her knees to submit in the nadu position. As, I loosen the lead I walk around my property, bending down I take her chin and turn the face side to side. This girl will make a promising kajirae.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
momo is a dude ijs

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Elu

You've been victim of a guy behind a girl character. That's how he lured me into marrying him and then killed me in the van with candy promises. Oh god, the memories...
-Retired-

Offline Faeryl

lol, yes I am very well aware the person behind momento is a male from Serbia. But momento is a WF therefore female, and being that was a role play using girl is appropriate, hehe
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 01:50 am by Faeryl
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Momento

so many lovers here <3 ya all

Offline WEEWEE

You've been victim of a guy behind a girl character. That's how he lured me into marrying him and then killed me in the van with candy promises. Oh god, the memories...

You know...it's not rape if it's consensual.

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
to momo its not even rape if it is rape lmao

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Wick

• Got Soul ?
I want to know how you are gonna get close enough before you are killed. ???

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Its easy to get close to momento, just put on a bear outfit, with some pink 6 inch pumps and walk around like a female until he starts humping your leg, then collar him.....

momo.....such a cute cub
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Momento

LOL @ jett and wick and yah ofc its newer rape....

Offline KinkyFReaK

• Beginner
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2012, 09:49 pm by KinkyFReaK